Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Shiro Theory (Spoilers) - Minitokyo

Shiro Theory (Spoilers)

Tagged under Deadman Wonderland

page 1 of 1 5 total items

MisaSasekage

MisaSasekage

War Queen

We already know that she was experimented on by Hagire and that resulted in the creation of the Wretched Egg personality, but in the chapters out so far The Wretched Egg and Shiro are becoming one and Shiro is remembering all the horrible things that happened to her. I'm wondering if Toto a.k.a Hagire dies, will Shiro merge with her split personality The Wretched Egg and eventually learn to control it? Having all her power but balancing it out so that it's not out of control and she/others around her don't have to worry about Shiro losing control, snapping and becoming a walking killing machine. (I personally hope something like this will end up happening so that Shiro can try and live a normal life. Either that or they get her Wretched Egg personality sealed away for good but I would prefer the first option.)

YuuichiYouko

YuuichiYouko

The Cursed God

It maybe possible hime. But this manga may not have a happy ending though

I have killed so many people in my prime. I was banished from heaven for the rest of my eternal life. So as my redemption I will protect a princess from the darkness in my past. I will never let anyone harm her. Even if I die in the end.

MisaSasekage

MisaSasekage

War Queen

Yeah, I get the feeling it won't end happily either...

YuuichiYouko

YuuichiYouko

The Cursed God

But it was a good manga though

I have killed so many people in my prime. I was banished from heaven for the rest of my eternal life. So as my redemption I will protect a princess from the darkness in my past. I will never let anyone harm her. Even if I die in the end.

MisaSasekage

MisaSasekage

War Queen

It's not over yet, they may throw some twists our way

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.