Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 software to do DVD to DivX conversion? - Minitokyo

software to do DVD to DivX conversion?

page 1 of 1 12 total items

KorganoS

KorganoS

Busy atm ^_^;;

What is the best software to do DVD to DivX conversion?
I use 'A1 DVD ripper' atm... but I don't like the overall result....
I've set all the options to high in the DivX encoder control panel, but the result has jaggies, bad motion search precision (it pixelated badly when there are fast actions on the screen).., and I can only use up to 192Kbits for the sound sample rate....
pathetic... T_T

are all softwares do the same thing / has the same quality (because, they might have same algorithm), or are there any sofwares you can reccommend me to use..which of course,... you've used it yourself and yields fairly good conversion result? if there's any, please tell me...

thanks..
~ KorgZ ~

For HQ anime pieces of art
visit : [FRAGMENTS] - www.crash.inweb.dk

shirohamada

baka newbie

http://www.doom9.org/

the best site about backing up video/dvd etc

like i always do, manually.
dvddecrypter > dvd2avi (or dgindex) > avisynth (filter as necessary) > virtualdub (using xvid 1.1 tree (unstable)).

finish the semester, lets see if i' could throw a brief guide.

anael

Sunao korishou

for me neodivx or rippack to do DVD to Divx and like shirohamada i use cirtualdub and avisynth ^^

Signature

jackalx66

jackalx66

Blau Mond

me using dvd backup to do this one...
this one whole package
began from
rip->copy->convert->finishing details->time..
the copy just exact like original dvd i copied.

the bad of this thing is it copy exact can't edit more.

maybe i will try shiromada suggestion too. :D

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Deen

Deen

|| Le croyant ||

I dunno, but i use winmpeg convert, but sometime success, sometime fail, maybe i must use other converter.

Signature Image

I use superDVDripper and usually Xvid encoder is the best to get the best result w/o jaggies or blurry thing and I think it depends on the audio encoder that u have to determine the audio sample rate u can apply to the result. Hope that's help.

The same as me, I use Super DVD ripper but not because of quality... like my friend once said, this program is like "ripping for dummies", I like it because it's simple ;).

look for Xilisoft. It was a demo but not hard to find a serial for it. It was kinda hard to use at the beginning tho.

KorganoS

KorganoS

Busy atm ^_^;;

Thanks all... :d
i guess I have *too* many softwares to consider T_T

Sephiroth

Sephiroth

Chopper City

Quote by shirohamadahttp://www.doom9.org/the best site about backing up video/dvd etc
like i always do, manually.
dvddecrypter > dvd2avi (or dgindex) > avisynth (filter as necessary) > virtualdub (using xvid 1.1 tree (unstable)).
finish the semester, lets see if i' could throw a brief guide.

doom9 is a great site, they also have in depth guides for doing stuff like that

look under decoders/ encoders in software

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

icom158

I use DVD Decrypter. Then I use AVISynth in combination with VirtualDub to encode to xvid. XVID seems to be better than DVIX currently.

KorganoS

KorganoS

Busy atm ^_^;;

Quote by icom158I use DVD Decrypter. Then I use AVISynth in combination with VirtualDub
to encode to xvid. XVID seems to be better than DVIX currently.

mmm. how about 3iVx?? any experience using that format?

page 1 of 1 12 total items

Back to Computers & Internet | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.