Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Manga Vs Anime! - Minitokyo

Manga Vs Anime!

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 12 total items

Dancerinthedark

Dancerinthedark

Queen of Darkness

Witch do you prefer:
Reading Manga or Watching Anime?
For me I like watching anime^^
so I want to know yours:)

Pass the Heart To All the Friends You care AboutSignature Image

Alenas

Retired Moderator

Alenas

Gone.

I used to prefer anime because it was easier and faster but then I started reading manga and realized how many things are being changed or even omitted in animated manga adaptations. Plus, the art is sometimes a lot better in manga than anime and same goes for character development and plot in general. So, yeah, I prefer manga to anime.

On a totally unrelated note...I remember seeing a similar thread here already...no? >__>

Signature

Masakado

Masakado

* Warrior of Light *

well I like Manga More than Anime its better from anime ^-^
but I watch anime too

*"*Money is Not Everything in The World*"*
Signature

Knightmaiden

Knightmaiden

Dark Night

for me i like reading manga. sometimes who knows whats going to happen in manga first than anime. he ^_^ he

.....Carefull.......
.......*You Migth Get Bitten*.......
Signature Image

I prefer reading manga, though sometimes, I prefer the anime style instead of the manga style (like KHR).

pdrawman

pdrawman

Amateur Cartoonist

In my case, I see the premiere of anime, if the anime is good, I read the manga: Usually, anime is a public response in Japan to high sales of manga history. But if the anime is incomplete (usually happens) I read the manga, for example with To Aru Majutsu no Index, or Bleach.

PDRAWMAN

BLOODY TRIGGER - Survive! Till the end!
for: PDRAWMAN (2000-2011)

Prefiro manga, alguns animes nem apresentam da serie direito

Anime but i'm starting to slowdown on watching because i'm trying to get my grades back, so by next year hopefully i've stopped dealing with anything related to anime completely.

StevOmaru

StevOmaru

The Killing Perfection

I prefer manga because I enjoy reading the original dialogue as opposed to the re-written dialogue of anime and seeing the art from the author. Don't get me wrong I watch anime too, mostly to see the battles of mainstream manga, but I feel anime is too slow paced for me.

"I'll kill him eventually...but at the moment...for someone who doesn't realize anything at all, killing him has no value." Sesshoumaru Sama

I generally enjoy manga more, but there are several series where I saw the anime first and enjoyed it so I began reading the manga to get the rest of the story. (Bleach, Naruto, Sora No Otoshimono)

tag-licious anime-fans-united

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

sadly I'm mostly all anime, I can't really get into reading something with pictures. even when I was real little I just could not venture into the comic book revolution, so it was probably only natural for me not to be interested in manga as well. childhood trauma keeps that in check I believe. but I do admit I am one mean animation watcher. love my animation regardless where it comes from :D

BuBbLeS!

Signature

leonskxxx

leonskxxx

Everything is connected..

Well in my case depends on the series, if the anime does not follow the argument or simply give them an abrupt end I see the manga .. But so far there are few series that I just like the manga, For example I only see the Manga Beelzebub I do not like anime adaptation

Signature

page 1 of 1 12 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.