Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Your Favorite Season! - Minitokyo

Your Favorite Season!

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 18 total items

Dancerinthedark

Dancerinthedark

Queen of Darkness

Mine is Winter,I like Rain and there is so many Holidays so I like winter^^
I also like Spring you know why?One world:Picnics^-^
So what about you?and you?and you?Tell me your favorite and don't worry about it^_^

Pass the Heart To All the Friends You care AboutSignature Image

Masakado

Masakado

* Warrior of Light *

lol I like Winter because the weather will be cold and I like snow fall so much and rain as well, AND SPRING too because in that season I can see some tree grown up and I see some beautiful flower (I'm with nature side ^-^) .XD

*"*Money is Not Everything in The World*"*
Signature

Quote by Masakadolol I like Winter because the weather will be cold and I like snow fall so much and rain as well, AND SPRING too because in that season I can see some tree grown up and I see some beautiful flower (I'm with nature side ^-^) .XD

Same here.

Marked by the outsider.Signature Image

My favorite season is right around the corner here..Fall. There is just such a comfort in it for me. The crisp in the air, people starting to light their fireplaces at night and the smell from that, leaving the windows open in the house in the day..It's just so relaxing..lol.

Knightmaiden

Knightmaiden

Dark Night

I like Spring. I don't really like winter beacuse it snows really har in hear and also very cold, but I also like Automn/ Fall. feels like its rainning with leaves. :)

.....Carefull.......
.......*You Migth Get Bitten*.......
Signature Image

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

I prefer spring and fall myself, summer and winter is too horrible for me to deal with. I don't like extreme heat nor extreme cold and I can't venture out and play outside like I can in the spring and fall.

BuBbLeS!

Signature

DarkGSSJBeast

DarkGSSJBeast

Εις Tο Επανιδείν

I pick Winter as well ^__^ with a second the Spring :)

*.*.* It only hurts when you start pretending it doesn't *.*.*
Signature Image

SolemnSerpent

SolemnSerpent

"Fate, up against your will."

Fall and Winter are amazing to me; it's always so blistering hot here, so having some chilly winds and keeping the air conditioner off for a change is like magic.

“I didn’t attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it.” —Mark Twain
“There's nothing wrong with you that reincarnation won't cure.” —Jack E. Leonard
Good Links: Tagging Guide || FAQ || Policy || "No Pixiv Allowed" || "If you're having girl problems, I feel bad for you son..."

Dreadwave

Dreadwave

Hunter of snark bait.

I prefer Spring since it makes everything nice and temperate.

I guess I have an advantage over most people. At least I know I'm not getting a happy ending.Signature Image

Quote by MasakadoThats great XD

XD

Marked by the outsider.Signature Image

Legionary

Legionary

Ramen Loving

The rainy season. I like rain. =3

Signature
"I wish the real world would just stop hassling me" - MB20

if i had to chose it would definitely be Autumn. I just love the rain and the sent of the leaves that have fallen on the ground. no matter what happens to me I always can manage a smile at the end of the day, as long as I know that is raining outside.

Aiira

Linguistics

Aiira

SOON..

Spring & Fall has always been my favourite, but the first drop of snow beats everything! :D

Signature
CHERISH yesterday
DREAM tomorrow
LIVE today

Spring or Fall.

Summer is way too hot, and I hate the heat.

Winter is nice for being colder, but it's a pain to shovel snow, lol.

Spring or Winter or Fall

Hellkite-Blacklion

Hellkite-Blacklion

I have own dream

Summer!
I have an allergy to pollen, so I don't like Spring and Autumn.
I hate cold, so I don't like Winter.
In these reason, I like summer. I don't have negative reason to it. XD

Someone has own dream. I also dream every moment.
Signature Image

It'd be summer but we only have a wet and dry season here in the Philippines, so i'd say dry season then?

LotusEX

LotusEX

Sorrow...

Mine is Spring!

~[“If a man take no thought about what is distant, he will find sorrow near at hand.”]~
Signature

page 1 of 1 18 total items

Back to General Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.