Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Opinions about Plants vs Zombies - Minitokyo

Opinions about Plants vs Zombies

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Recently I've finished Plants vs Zombies.
It's not a very long or difficult game, but I ended the adventure mode in just 2 days!
I usually don't play any computer games, but I couldn't stop playing this one.
I wanted to know what do you think of it.

If you never heard of it, you can try this game online at popcap.com.

"BE DIFFERENT, BE YOURSELF
love yourself, kiss a stranger, touch the fire, look at the sunset, feel the wind, taste a tear, enjoy life..."

Hii, me too played with it on my Ipod. ^^
I haven't finished it yet, but I planted some little plants in the zen garden, did you try too?
Anyway, I also find it soo much nice and fun

Plants vs Zombies has sooo much fun. At first my friends played it like crazy, so I tried for a hand or two then I was addicted to it. But the biggest addiction of PVZ came from my mom. She used to play it for two hours a day, and that lasted for half a year when she thought :I'm over it.

It's really fun playing Plants vs. Zombies.
But I didn't finish it because I lost my copy.

lilylily09

lilylily09

LILYLILY09

I have finished all of Plants vs Zombies. It doesn't long and it's easy to play. I like to play surveral day of this game, especially i like to use corn canon and i can play it for 32 day of surveral day.

I also like survival day a lot! My maximum was 27 flags. After that the dolphin zombies ate my corn canons, my double sun-flowers were stolen and there was nothing I could do...

I've a lot of plants on my zen garden. I couldn't get any blover or sunflower. I'm trying to get them since I started it, but there's no hope... I've already got 4 nuts but any catapult plants...
There's a screen-shot of my zen garden. Show me yours!
http://img209.imageshack.us/img209/5140/gamezengarden.png

"BE DIFFERENT, BE YOURSELF
love yourself, kiss a stranger, touch the fire, look at the sunset, feel the wind, taste a tear, enjoy life..."

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Games | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.