Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Deletion of 5chix / Wallpaper - Minitokyo

Deletion of 5chix / Wallpaper

Tagged under Five

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 4 total items

jakuro

jakuro

殁 4 LIFE

5CHIX by jakuro
5chix by jakuro

-----
jakuro,

The wallpaper you have submitted (5CHIX) was removed for one or more of the following reasons:

- It was too simplistic.
- The subject was too blurry or over-filtered.
- It used screenshots or unmodified stock photos.
- It was a low-effort wallpaper.
- It was an alternate version of an existing wallpaper. Please only upload one version of a wallpaper. If you wish to display alternate versions, you may post an offsite link.
- It did not feature an anime-style image.

Minitokyo only accepts wallpapers that meet certain standards of quality. For help with making wallpapers, refer to the Art & Design Lounge and/or Sandbox.

Sincerely,

Minitokyo Staff

This is an automated message and cannot be replied.

Additional information provided by the moderator:
The outlines seem to be enlarged and thus it turns down the overall quality of the wallpaper.[i][/i]
-----

My appeal:

I don't get it. Don't be this hard on me over 2 blurry lines.

Five vol.04

Five vol.09

I know you don't want new people here to cramp your style, or whatever, but I'll motherfarking show you what I can do. So which mod should I be sending my work to before I post it? Since I apparently have some incredibly high standard that nobody else has to meet.

Signature
::wake up in a dying world looking like the antidote::

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

I'm a bit confused.

Wallpapers are not removed because of some personal vendetta, or because they don't meet our tastes or standards, but rather because there are set rules here on Minitokyo for standards and guidelines. They're a necessary part of any site, for without them chaos would take over and everything would be a giant, bundled mess. You look at this as us staff going out to attack you, but honestly the only thing we are truly to do is offer helpful suggestions. It's not about us, it's about helping our members.

Your work was removed not just because we're looking for an excuse, but because we felt the wallpaper does not meet the standards. You can even tell by the quote of The outlines seem to be enlarged and thus it turns down the overall quality of the wallpaper. This basically states that you've got the right idea, but your wallpaper needs improvement in order to reach a greater potential.

Perhaps if you considered putting a bit more time into one piece, or submitted to the Sandbox section of the forums, then it can be avoided. Instead of looking at it in the way you are, perhaps consider looking at this deletion as a chance to get some secondary opinions, since everyone sees things differently.

I hope this helps answer your question, Jakuro!

P.S. In the future, avoid using such language as it will only result in getting you in trouble. Your post has been edited. Have a great day!

Signature Image

jakuro

jakuro

殁 4 LIFE

Sorry, I curse like a sailor. Uhm, I understand and everything I'm just butthurt because I thought I did a good job on that particular wall - and I can't seem to fix it.. anywho..

I'm making something better now.. so.. I'll show it to you when I'm done.

Signature
::wake up in a dying world looking like the antidote::

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

Quote by jakuroSorry, I curse like a sailor. Uhm, I understand and everything I'm just butthurt because I thought I did a good job on that particular wall - and I can't seem to fix it.. anywho..

I'm making something better now.. so.. I'll show it to you when I'm done.

It's ok.

We've all run into that problem before, but don't let it discourage you from making kick-ass pieces! If you ever have any questions, don't hesitate to use the Sandbox section of the forums, because we've got a rather active amount of members ready to help out in there.

Signature Image

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Deletion Appeals | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.