Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 I don't really get the "Higurashi no Naku Koro ni" series ... - Minitokyo

I don't really get the "Higurashi no Naku Koro ni" series ...

Tagged under Higurashi no Naku Koro ni

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Spoiler (show)

[/spoiler][spoiler]

[spoi(...)
Read only if you have already read or watched the series .. i've only watched it and only up to episode 12 (not very much but...) so please do not tell me what happens after ... i am watching it right now ...

Okay .. so , i've only got one question .. or more but .. let's get to the point !
I've started to watch "Higurashi no Naku Koro ni" and i don't really get it , because in the first episodes of the 1st season (ep. 1- 4(i think))
um , Keeichi dies at the end in a telephone post , and mion and rena were killed by keeichi ... but then (ep.5) There is somehow a totally different story .. it is also about keeichi and the curse and etc ... but now , mion is the culprit , and she killed everyone , because she has a demon inside her and it lasts until ep . 9 (i'm not sure) and then starts a new one with satoko's uncle and everything , then keeichi kills him .. and that's all so far .. it's all i know ... So .. my question is :
Why the Hell Do They Keep Changing Every time ! Shouldn't it be only 1 story ? or .... can anyone plz explain ?

merged: 08-27-2011 ~ 02:28pm
Wait , there's more ! Keeichi goes berserk , satoko goes mad and pushes keeichi in the river or smth and then ... he wishes that everybody in the village dies ... then it comes true .. everybody dies and he survives , but when he remembers all the time he spent there , you can see a scen that comes from Aepisode 1 or 2 .. and then starts another strange thing ... A new story about a detective/police ....

Aiira

Linguistics

Aiira

SOON..

Although I couldn't really help you with this. It might help if you look at reviews and episode recaps from sites.
Also Wikipedia give a good detail about the anime and it's characters.

Try this: Higurashi When They Cry

There is also a review about the anime here at Minitokyo.
Here is a link Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Review
The reviewer (ShoujoBoy) gave a great explanation about the anime. You should try it, it could probably give you some insights of what really happened.

Signature
CHERISH yesterday
DREAM tomorrow
LIVE today

UsagixKitsune

UsagixKitsune

nsɐƃıxʞıʇsnuǝ

You will get a clue as to what's going on near the end of the season.

The idea of Higurashi is there are question arcs and answer arcs (I'm not sure how spoilerish this is considered but you would have figured it out anyway- each arc is set in a parallel universe, that's why they all die and are alive again later..). Your first answer arc will come after the two episodes about the policeman and young Rika, it will explain what happened when Shion/ Mion (no spoilers here...) went berserk and killed everyone. Just keep watching and enjoy, you wont really get it until you watch the second season though ^_^

Thank You very much for your help ^-^

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.