Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 AO : server problems? - Minitokyo

AO : server problems?

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 34 total items

Well... I did like AO because it is a shitload faster than MT (thats the main thing that upsets me) and also I like the fact that people can atually grade you on your work. This startled me when I heard it because i have so many friends over there. You have to do what you have to do though when it involves money.

Goodbye AO. =(

Hello MT. =/ (get better servers?) =)

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Trowble

Trowble

(^)(>_>)(^) Osiris!

Quote by Trowble
Expect MT's activity to increase, tenfold.

Quote by OsirisI hope its only a temp...otherwise MT will have even more traffic O.O

I already stated that smartguy. :hmpf:

Signature

All Hail Justin: yergheigh
xXLordxOsirisXx: maybe *___*

KorganoS

KorganoS

Busy atm ^_^;;

Quote by shadowdeathI like the fact that people can atually grade you on your work.

mm... you can also do dat here.. ^_^' , in fact.. the work valuation system is much better in MT than AO...
but ah well... 20K means good bye good ol' ao... T_T

Quote by TrowbleI already stated that smartguy. :hmpf:

wai!!! I've got to run away before Osi starts giving away his banning present to everyone XD *runs away into the darkness and looking fom afar using binoculars*

For HQ anime pieces of art
visit : [FRAGMENTS] - www.crash.inweb.dk

how is it better KorganoS? an dhow does that work here?

btw - did you get my private message?

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

GundamZZ

Retired Moderator

GundamZZ

the invisible mod

LOL....so i see AO is history now.....i suppose they got too carried away doing all sorts of things like email and downloads and crap XD haha....i dont think it was traffic....cuz since MT came alive, AO only had an avg of maybe 50 members active in total on any given time.....while MT has like 200 O_O

ah well....i lost interest in AO long ago.....all hail MT ^___^

Signature Image
*hugglez & kisses* <---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

KorganoS

KorganoS

Busy atm ^_^;;

Quote by GundamZZ.i suppose they got too carried
away doing all sorts of things like email and downloads and crap XD

true...sooo true....
I never used that e-mail service anyways.... XD

Purplefire

Purplefire

Evil Guinea Pig Scientist

Quote by GundamZZLOL....so i see AO is history now.....i suppose they got too carried away doing all sorts of things like email and downloads and crap XD haha....i dont think it was traffic....cuz since MT came alive, AO only had an avg of maybe 50 members active in total on any given time.....while MT has like 200 O_O
ah well....i lost interest in AO long ago.....all hail MT ^___^

Maybe the email did take it alittle too far..I liked that they had a variety though, such as you could have a journal, and I liked how the gallery was set up also. It was just neat. Oh well tho..bye bye AO ill miss you...hello MT ;_; *sniffles*

Signature

GundamZZ

Retired Moderator

GundamZZ

the invisible mod

Quote by Purplefire Maybe the email did take it alittle too far..I liked that they had a variety though, such as you could have a journal, and I liked how the gallery was set up also. It was just neat. Oh well tho..bye bye AO ill miss you...hello MT ;_; *sniffles*

haha...u dont sound too happy XD ...but i agree AO had more "features" ...but MT has only been up for about less than a year so we are still continuously improving to give members a better experience ^_^

Signature Image
*hugglez & kisses* <---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

tecnophreak

tecnophreak

retired user

all, I'm sayin is:

AO had better come back.

Signature

KorganoS

KorganoS

Busy atm ^_^;;

Quote by GundamZZ...but MT has only been up for about less than a year so we are still
continuously improving to give members a better experience ^_^

mmm... I've just noticed this... so MT has only been up for about less than a year.... w00t? o_0
I tought MT was established very long ago.... because the community here is already... well... amazing... ^_^'

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 34 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.