Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 A long time coming reintroduction - Minitokyo

A long time coming reintroduction

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 2 total items

speedfreek19

speedfreek19

Belldandy Fanboy

I guess i should start by saying that I am an old user of MT, first joined back in late 2004 when I had not long got into anime and was active on here until 2007 sometime.

When I came back recently I had notice a massive change in the site and so far it seems for the better, easier to find certain characters plus more so I like the whole tag system for anything in general it appears.

Alright with that out of the way, hello MTers!

Favourite anime is by far Ah! My Goddess and thus being favourite mangaka is Kosuke Fujishima. You're Under Arrest being a sentimental favourite of mine as well (while it may not place high on my all time favourite list, it still holds a special place with me).

A rather large DVD collection I have, though buying has slowed down in past couple of years (bills, car, rent n stuff like that you know :P) but with over 700 DvDs (haven't updated it in a while yet) and blu-rays slowly growing, it's a fair effort for 7 years of collecting :D

Also have over 100 volumes of manga, though that was helped a couple months ago when a local distributor/retailer had volumes going for $1 so I bought 64 volumes of various manga xD but otherwise I collect Ah! My Goddess manga and merchandise, with You're Under Arrest merch coming in 2nd as well.

I also have a few figurines/statues now of anime characters, one Belldandy (A!MG), one Ryomou Shimei (Ikki Tousen), 4 Xecty Ein (Shining Wind, what can I say? I love her lol!), 1 Blanc Neige (Shining Wind), 1 Celestia (Shining Wind), 2 Seena-Kanon (Shining Wind) and one Rei & Asuka (Evangelion, that one was given to me)

One recent obsession i've developed recently is for pointed ears/elf ears, the longer and pointier, the better! Hence the copious amounts of Shining Wind figures, currently trawling through MT to find worthwhile scans to make into wallpapers for myself (which are basically just cropping the image, so nothing MT worthy :P)

I guess that covers pretty much everything I wanted to say, so i'll leave it up to all the welcomers (or rather welcome backers in this case lol).

Signature Image

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

Nice to have you back with us speed, but unfortunately we do not allow welcome back threads. However, feel free to participate in the forums and Shoutbox and get to know some of the new members. ^_^

Signature Image

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.