Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Was it deleted? - Minitokyo

Was it deleted?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Melly

Scanner

Melly

Bit strange, since I've always gotten a message before, but "Catalogue - Fate Original art" seems to have been deleted, but I've received no reason/PM. According to notifications the tags are still being updated, but I can't see the scan at all. If it was deleted I think I can understand why- personally I don't think the scan is up to my usual standards and it does have a gutter shadow which thankfully doesn't interfere with the image.

If possible, I'd just like a little clarification, please. Thanks!

(this is a bit random, but if someone uploads my scan without permission, do I have the right to report it and reupload mine in its place?)

Fenafir

Retired Moderator, Scanner

Fenafir

That scan is still up there. Its probably because your ecchi filter is on. You need to disable it to see it: http://my.minitokyo.net/skin
But yes you can re-upload your scan since its your scan after all. We will delete the other one.

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Back to Deletion Appeals | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.