Deletion of 440238

Tagged under Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Ashton-Anchors

Ashton-Anchors

Mrs. Tom Riddle :D

Cancel

Hi. :). I submitted this wallpaper (old link that I was given http://gallery.minitokyo.net/view/440238) a long time ago, only to have it deleted a short while later. I submitted an appeal before now, but to my knowledge, I never received a proper reply as to why it was deleted. I cannot find the topic to confirm this, either. All I received was the automatic Bot-Chii notice that did not give any specific reason.
If it had to do with issues concerning whether or not I made the wallpaper, I did, indeed, make the wallpaper, and it was not supposed to be a revised version of my earlier wallpaper.
To the person that replies to this, thanks in advance.

Never base your screen name on a character you like from a game or anime-- you'll never find your own forum posts. XD.

Alenas

Retired Moderator

Alenas

Gone.

Cancel

Are you sure there was no Moderator's reason attached to the bottom of the message because they usually are specified.

Anyway, I checked the wall and the reason stated below it was 'Wallpaper Quality'; meaning, it didn't meet MT standards regarding that - the image was too grainy/pixelated or other resources you used were of low quality.

Signature

Ashton-Anchors

Ashton-Anchors

Mrs. Tom Riddle :D

Cancel

Unfortunately, there was no message attached from a moderator on the bottom.:(. Thank you for giving me the actual reason-- at least I know what to fix now. :).

Never base your screen name on a character you like from a game or anime-- you'll never find your own forum posts. XD.

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

Cancel

Problem solved, and hopefully in the future we can avoid such situations to detour any confusion \o.

Closed.

Signature Image

• Sep 02, 2011

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Deletion Appeals | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.