Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 my first vector ://// - Minitokyo

my first vector :////

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Hi minna! x3

well, how the title says, I want to show my first vector and know what I can do to improve it (Because I know that it needs many changes xDD).
In addition, I'll be really happy if you can advise me some tutorials o something like that (other techniques to vector)

well,it's:
version1
version2
well, and this is the original scan: scan
The hair is the most important thing that I don't like, but I didn't know how to vector it really well :S if someone can help me with that, I can't pay him/her because I haven't a lot of money xDDD but I'll be really grateful!

....I can't think what thing more I have to say XDDDDDD so, I'm waiting for your comments! : DDDD

hugs for everyone! <3 xD

P.D Please, it's my first time with vectors ......I accept all the critics......but, at least, don't make me cry xDDDDD

DarkWolf2011

DarkWolf2011

In the Dark side

well . . . is very good the vector and more if you did the first time ^^
the right elbow and knee have are a few details but this very clean n.n
the first I like more good job >.O

Solo la oscuridad de mi alma me hace fuerte,La oscuridad es mi camino...las tinieblas mi trono...y tu agonia mi aliento
▂▅▇█▓▒░◕ ‿ ◕░▒▓█▇▅▂ Signature Image

Hi Elena! ^^ haha sorry haven't talked to you in a while...
Woah-- I must say that is really good for your first vector! :D
The hair does look messy.. You can try looking at other people's walls and see how they did the hair.. Your lines are sometimes jagged and sometimes messy and looks really quickly done... that could be improved
ALthough the shading on the clothes and skin are pretty good :D
However I must say that the way you did the lines and the colouring fit each other somewhat and makes the vector look like a sketchy line painting.. XD
Well, Great job elena! I would love to see more :P

Nalataia

Nalataia

mein Herz, mein Verderben

Te ha quedado muy bien... mejor que a mi cuando los hago con Paint xD. A ver, como no entinedo mucho de esto, lo único válido que puedo decirte es que sigas con ello, así te será más fácil ver tú misma los errores. Además, cuanto más vectores hagas, más fácil te será pillarle el truco al programa que uses.

El próximo, que sea de Saitooooooooo! <3 (nah, es broma)

Na na na na na na na na, ¡líder!
Signature Image

Valuna

Retired Moderator

Valuna

Naughty Artist

His hair, you should think about the "flow" of the hair. If you do that, it will basically help you out creating a logical type vectoring that doesn't look messy but more natural. If it still doesn't work, go base > shading > lighting > everything else you want to add. Step by step is the best way to succession if you can't find your way out mixing it all together.

The outlines are ok, not great or anything but I think it does fit with the style you used. I would almost think you painted everything. His sleeves do seem to have two different shading colours which looks kind of odd to me.

These beautiful, fragile days are reborn, unfaded
Signature

It's really good for a first vector. Bu You need to improve the outline, some look jagged. Sometimes you need to draw your own path of an outline. You don't have to stick with original image. For his hair..I can't really call the problem..but it looks like it's a bit like painting.
Also, some parts of his cloths are kinda blurry. but everything can fixed so don't worry ^__^.

Here's a very good tutorial. Hope you'd find it helpful!

Signature

Well, the first, I want you to thanks for all the comments and advices! : DDD I wanted to wait for a new version of my "vector" to comment again.....well, I only changed the hair.....I hope this was a little better than before xDDDD
version 03

Yes, it is a lot better than before as in it being neater. Though for some reason I find that I like the way it was in version 1 XD
Version 1 had more contrast, like there are dark areas and light areas. But now version 3 is mostly just the light areas are covering the dark... (If you get what I mean haha) =3= hehe well, It's good either way! Great work Elena XD

Nalataia

Nalataia

mein Herz, mein Verderben

Mmmmmh... bueno. Por lo que al color se refiere, a mi me gusta más Okita de moreno que de pelirrojo ^^U... pero, para gustos, los colores (y nunca más bien dicho!). Está bien, te ha quedado great, great! xD

Na na na na na na na na, ¡líder!
Signature Image

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to The Sandbox | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.