The original thread maxed out, so I made a new one.
If you had an unclaimed request in the old thread, please re-post it.
Revised from Request Signatures/Avatars here.
This is a place where you may request signatures and avatars for MT use.
WHO ARE THE MAKERS?
Anyone who reads this thread, and are interested in making signatures and avatars are welcome to take requests. Participation is completely voluntary.
Note to request takers:
To avoid double-claims, remember to indicate which request you are taking. Please post your finished signature and/or avatar on this thread, and on the requester's userpage. Completed requests will be periodically purged. Know your limitations. DO NOT take up a request knowing that you may or may not be able to complete it.
When making a request, please include details such as:
- specific text and/or fonts (i.e. quotes, lyrics, your username, etc.)
- preferred colours
- style (providing reference pictures would also be helpful)
Crediting your signature/avatar maker would be most appreciated. Their username may be placed somewhere within your forum signature, and/or made on the signature image with your permission.
FORGOTTEN OR ABANDONED REQUEST?
This is a common problem when many request are made. Once your request has been taken, it's your responsibility to check with your maker about your request.
If you no longer see your request post, it is because:
1) it has been taken and is currently being processed, or
2) the request has been completed.
How do I upload my avatar and signature? I uploaded it, but why is it not appearing?
1) For avatars: hover over username > Account Options > Find "Upload Avatar" section > click "Browse" > open avatar image file > click "Update" button at the bottom of the page
*If it didn't upload, make sure that your avatar is a GIF image (ex. image-name-here.gif), and that it does not exceed 100x100 pixels in dimension. The image file could also be too large to upload - the maximum size is 100kB. If your avatar image doesn't meet these requirements, it will not be uploaded.
*If the above requirements were met, and your avatar hasn't changed, try refreshing the page several times. Repeat after an hour if no change occurs. If all else fails, clear your browser's cache.
2) For signatures: hover over username > Account Options > Find "Upload Signature Image" section > click "Browse" > open signature image file > click "Update" button at the bottom of the page
*Once you have uploaded your image, type "[sigimg]" into the Signature Text field, and update your settings.
*If the signature image does not upload, check if it meets MT requirements: GIF file, does not exceed 486x60px in dimensions, and at most 50kB in size.
It may take awhile for your new images to appear. So don't worry if it seems unchanged even though you've uploaded and clicked "Refresh" a thousand times.