Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 deletion of 553306, 553310, 553312 - Minitokyo

deletion of 553306, 553310, 553312

Tagged under Katekyo Hitman Reborn!

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 7 total items

coh1127

coh1127

=Ciottolo Of Hibari-holic!

Quote by coh1127,

The scan you have submitted (2011summer katekyo A5 filecleaner NO.2 Hibari (back: note area)) was removed for the following reason:

- It is identical to another scan in the gallery. Your version is smaller or lower quality than the existing version.

Sincerely,

Minitokyo Staff

This is an automated message and cannot be replied.

Inquiries can be made in the Deletion Complaints forum.

Quote by coh1127,

The scan you have submitted (2011summer katekyo A5 filecleaner NO.1 Tsuna (back: note area)) was removed for the following reason:

- It is identical to another scan in the gallery. Your version is smaller or lower quality than the existing version.

Sincerely,

Minitokyo Staff

Quote by coh1127,

The scan you have submitted (2011summer katekyo A5 filecleaner NO.3 Mukuro (back: note area)) was removed for the following reason:

Sincerely,

Minitokyo Staff

all of these 3 are the other scan sides of which they are similar with, that is, 553305, 553308 and 553311
these 3 sets of scan are all of 3 two-side filecleaners. the front of them are bigger views, and the back of them are noting area.
all of these 6 pictures were scanned by myself.
in my opinion, it's important to put them together and share to others.
(sorry for my poor english...)

Fenafir

Retired Moderator, Scanner

Fenafir

The character images are the same but just different sizes, so I kept the character images that was the biggest. There is no point keeping the same images twice or more. The note lines have no purpose and are useless here.

Fran

Retired Moderator, Tagger, Linguistics

Fran

better than your faves tbh

Redirecting:

Reported by coh1127

if they are the same, 553276 & 553280 are also the same ones with them ? just as
newCalendar 1

is also same with
Vongola -Seven Gods- Postcards_09

? (for the only difference is background)

or the MINITOKYO is a place where the users are only interested in the charapters' new clothes but not whole of the new images ?

if so, could you please recommend another website where I can subbmit all my scans which are bigger than 10mb to me ?
thank you very much~

Signature ImageLatest submission: Trouble Makers
tag-liciousvector-wallers
Lol omg, click on quote in guestbook instead of spamming your own stuff, SMH

coh1127

coh1127

Quote by FranRedirecting:

Reported by coh1127

if they are the same, 553276 & 553280 are also the same ones with them ? just as
newCalendar 1

is also same with
Vongola -Seven Gods- Postcards_09

? (for the only difference is background)

or the MINITOKYO is a place where the users are only interested in the charapters' new clothes but not whole of the new images ?

if so, could you please recommend another website where I can subbmit all my scans which are bigger than 10mb to me ?
thank you very much~

thank you for redirecting...sorry for my poor english...I've worried about my mistake of reporting just now... XP

MadoshiKurefu

MadoshiKurefu

DESTIEL

coh1127, we keep different versions of the same image. We keep a text version and a textless version if the textless version is smaller. In the case of "newCalendar 1" and "Vongola -Seven Gods- Postcards_09" I have deleted one version because the background doesn't matter in this case. If happens that we miss doubles from time to time. You can always report such cases with the report button. :) In case of "553276" and "553280" I guess you took the wrong links. However, if you mean "553280" and "553311" we keep both versions because "553311" is a bigger text version and the smaller one is the textless. Like I said, in such a case we keep both.
If you are not happy with Minitokyo I can recommend you this site: http://animepaper.net/ But of course you are welcomed to stay here as well.

Roses are red / Dean’s blood too / On his knees begging / “Please, this isn’t you” (SUPERNATURAL)

coh1127

coh1127

Quote by MadoshiKurefucoh1127, we keep different versions of the same image. We keep a text version and a textless version if the textless version is smaller. In the case of "newCalendar 1" and "Vongola -Seven Gods- Postcards_09" I have deleted one version because the background doesn't matter. If happens that we miss doubles from time to time. You can always report such cases with the report button. :) In case of "553276" and "553280" I guess you took the wrong links. However, if you mean "553280" and "553311" we keep both versions because "553311" is a bigger text version and the smaller one is the textless. Like I said, in such a case we keep both.
If you are not happy with Minitokyo I can recommend you this site: http://animepaper.net/ But of course you are welcomed to stay here as well.

maybe you have a point, but i'm afraid i can't understand very well about this...i thought that different backgrounds, colors, structrues of the pictures make different versions, they are all very very important and it will be better to keep all this versions because of the differences they have...even because of the different qualities...it's absurd to ignore the backgrounds of images in my opinion...the background is also a part of image and even a kind of image...if not, why don't the things we scan have no background ? images need variety but not monopoly, don't you think so? variety mades colorful world and imagination, isn't it?

and, the more important is that i can't understand why a set of images must be broken...i think that the integrity of the whole set of images is also important to the whole quality of MINITOKYO's submissions...i feel so sorry about the deletion of "newCalendar 1" or "Vongola -Seven Gods- Postcards_09", because they are also parts of whole-set images...how did you think the whole-set could be broken? i'm afraid i really can't and don't wanna understand...

i thought that here is a good place to share scans and to communicate with each other about all the pictures and scan skills and strategies, no matter what comic about, no matter how many pictures one scanned and no matter how the scan skills are...and i regarded here to be a good storage of large scans for many of my webfriends want the original scans and they recommend here...

thank you for your link~~it's pity that it can't be seen in some asia countries, so i can't join there...i think i'd better to keep looking for another storage to put the deletions in...

my english is poor and i hope i've shown my piont clear enough...

Fenafir

Fenafir

coh1127,
We do keep varieties and alternates but it has to be significant enough. For an example, if a character was in the same pose and position but with different clothing, facial expressions or scenic backgrounds then chances are they would be kept. Now if that same character was in the same pose and position but in different sizes, placement on a simple, plain background or one that is filled with shapes, texts, lines, patterns and silhouettes then chances are one of the alternates will be deleted. We keep text and textless scans if they show significant differences.

Minitokyo is like an imageboard, and like every imageboards there are different set of rules. There are scans we keep and scans we don't keep but there are other boards that would accept many scan varieties be is small or large. We keep varieties but we had to make some limitations otherwise the gallery will be flooded with too many duplicates. If Minitokyo does not fit your taste and ideas then maybe you can try our sister site zerochan: http://www.zerochan.net/

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to Deletion Appeals | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.