Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Which American TV drama do you like best? - Minitokyo

Which American TV drama do you like best?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 6 total items

It's september, which means my lonelyl night time can be filled with TV dramas. Here's my watchlist, I enjoy watching sitcoms and murders. Pls tell me your favourite!
1.How I Met Your Mother -Actually Ted's romance doesn't fascinate me very much. I hope to see Robin and Barney get married at the end of season seven.
2.The Big Bang Theory -I liked this drama when I was in college. Sheldor and the rest of the gang are hilarious!
3.Glee -love the music
4.Two and a Half Men -Charlie Sheen got replaced, I wonder season nine is any good.
5.Modern Family
6.Raising Hope
7.Crime Scene Investigation
8.csi:ny
9.CSI:Miami
10.Criminal Minds

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

I could make a huge list of shows I use to watch (Dark Angel, Buffy, Angel, Firefly, etc) but I'll go with shows that are just currently being aired.

Right now, I'm really into The Closer, Burn Notice, Suits, Modern Family, The Big Bang Theory, Supernatural, Psych, Royal Pains, White Collar, Happy Endings, The Mentalist, Castle.

There's a few more than that, but considering the quantity I try to watch whenever I can, or else I buy them when they come out on DVD and go from there.

Signature Image

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

I've gotten hooked on a new show that started back in mid summer called Alphas it comes on syfy I actually record this show just so I can watch it at my own time and able to watch it sort of thing, first time my dvr has ever been used for such a thing. as for the rest I will probably be watching more cartoons, movies I bought and so forth. thus far I haven't seen any other crime drama, or drama show, come out that interests me. I will watch CSI Miami, CSI NY along with Law and Order CI, NCIS and NCIS Los Angeles but only when I see it's on, I tend to watch mostly cartoons :) like the new thundercats on cartoon network :)

BuBbLeS!

Signature

I love Two and a Half Men, yet I love Grey's Anatomy too and The Mentalist, CSI, and so on.

Marked by the outsider.Signature Image

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

archangel, you and I have a lot of shows in common. ^_~

I'll be like Cy and list shows that are currently airing: Criminal Minds, The Mentalist, Burn Notice, Glee, How I Met Your Mother, Big Bang Theory, Nikita, Glee (but mainly for the songs... not so much the plot)..aaaand Modern Family.

...and if we're including competition shows? So You Think You Can Dance is my ultimate fav.

Signature Image

About competition shows I think i'll pick up "American Idol" , that show has the biggest viewership in China so it is subbed by some fan groups!

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.