Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 W.I.P : The making of - Under the Moon and the Stars - Minitokyo

W.I.P : The making of - Under the Moon and the Stars

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 1 total item

KorganoS

KorganoS

Busy atm ^_^;;

Okay, this is a 'sneak peek' of my W.I.P., something that will help beginners in walling to make their first submission... XD

CLICK HERE

it will be a step-by-step walkthrough of the techniques used in the making of the wallie... not much...
it's currently in progress (about 1% complete... ^_^' yeah, still a long way to go)...
I want to know your opinions and ideas about this...if there's no need in continuing this project, then I will close it... I've got nothing to lose anwyays ... but if the feedbacks are positive, then I MIGHT continue to work on it.. (might, because I'm still busy with lots of things, and please be considerate that this stuff needs *lots* of effort and attention, but hopefully this project WILL be a go)
any ideas, suggestions, rants, and helping hands are welcome...

If it's a sure go, then I'll start working on it this weekend.. I assume it will be finished in a month or so... dunno... just hope for the best... :D

p.s. : all comments are to be sent directly to me by PM or guestbook entry.... as now this thread is 'oficially' closed by the mods... this way I will get those who are seriously interested about this project..
and this is to prevent spammers from writing in their babblings, I guess... ^_^'

For HQ anime pieces of art
visit : [FRAGMENTS] - www.crash.inweb.dk

page 1 of 1 1 total item

Back to Art | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.