Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Hi everyone - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 13 total items

I'm not exactly a total noob even if there're still lot of things I don't know... by example I've just noticed this forum ^_^'

Well, french is my native tongue, I really like anime and manga (shounen or shoujo)... and my curious addiction for collecting anime wallpapers has lead me here to this great website. Since I don't have a scan and no talent to make wallpapers, I guess that the only way to participate is to comment (something I'm not really good at) or to post into the forums.

And... err... I'm quite curious about the friendlist... probably because I've been to other websites (opinions ones where this kind of system was corrupted), do you use it really for real friends (I think that could be quite hard), people you just like what they do (even if they won't talk to you) or because you get along quite well etc ?

Signature

ded113

The Grunge Princess

Hello there. Glad you could make it to this forums. It doesn't hurt to just comment on things. And for the friendslist, eventually they add you on their list to be friends. When you get notifications you'll see that your friends posted a scan and wallpaper or post a topic in the forums, I believe. If you need help on anything call me!!

Hey, Ilona! Welcome to MT! I hope I didn't offend u by adding u to my friends list prematurely just because u like Zelda: Ocarina of Time! It was kind of noobish of me, and I feel u got a little confused by it! Hope u aren't mad at me! :sweat:

Frosty

Frosty

: One Luv :

Well yo yo... Ilona ^^

"If I say welcome to MT to you, it'll be kind of werid cause you join before me." XD

Anyways, about the friendlist thingy. its very much what ded113 saids, if you get added to their friend list and "If" you decide to add them to your friendlist as well, you'll get messages whenever they post something on MT. ^^

i personally thinkits cool that they have that little feature. For myself, I basically add everyone that wants to add me to be on their firendlist. ^^ If you haven't add anyone yet, you should try it. ^^ Its "fun" ! and you get a friend on MT. lol... hahaha... XD

Signature

xandman

xandman

The King of Hearts

why hello there Ilona mate :)

welcome to Mt aye? Enjoy your time here as much as possible and have alot of fun yeah? hehe :D
*shakes hands*

and the friendlist is nothing more than a friendlist, that's all.... pretty good they haven't got an enemylist now yeah? haha... ^_^'

Signature

broken-dreamz

broken-dreamz

shoujo-otaku

hallo =D welcome to minitokyo I hope you enjoy here na na~~it's a great community or place @@'

Signature Image
shounen-ai - animeclub - strawberry - mts - mt-north - sasuxnaru <3 all these groups, join today =9

shameless plug-in = my journal & my fanfictions // <333~~ minnnaah!

I'm also new here ^^ welcome to the minitokyo forums. have fun here

thegunblademaster

thegunblademaster

Nine Is God

greetings and welcome to MT!! enjoy your stay and if you have any questions, feel free to ask. hope to see you around!

Signature Image

Yune

Yune

will visit once in a while.

hi O there!! Welcome to the forum *hugZ* Post heaps and enjoy yah stay here eh? XD

yah can add anyone yah like to friendslist..if thats what yah want them to be..yah friend eh ^_^'

if yah need help mate..dont hesitate to ask...evvyone ish nice here XD

Signature Image

Thanks for your welcome and your help.

And well, DKAlastor, you know I have hust seen after making this thread that you added me to your friendlist (wasn't this that motivated my question) but it was a surprising coincidence.

Signature

PikaMoon

PikaMoon

***star gazer***

Heylo! And welcom to the forum. Since your question was already answered, guess there's not much more for me to say! :D Have fun, nice meeting you, and I'll seeya around. If you need help, feel free to come ask me anytime! :D

Quote by IlonaThanks for your welcome and your help.
And well, DKAlastor, you know I have hust seen after making this thread that you added me to your friendlist (wasn't this that motivated my question) but it was a surprising coincidence.

Oh, I see! Then lemme start over by saying welcome to the glorious world of the MT community! I'm kinda surprised that u made a forum about my actions! I'm truly honored, I think! Now I feeling a little bashful! ^_^' (*face turning red*) Anywho, try to adjust to the friends list! Who knows, maybe you'll find somebody u like and probably, you'll add him or her to your friends list 'cause that's what it is for! Have fun, you'll love it here in MT! :)

Dagnarus

Dagnarus

GANTZ!!!

Welcome!!!!! just wanted to welcome you as well! Thank you for welcoming me!!
:) See ya around!

-Dagnarus-

In the name of God,
Impure souls of the living dead
Shall be banished into eternal damnation.
Amen~

page 1 of 1 13 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.