Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 zerochan.net downtime 11/13/11 - Minitokyo

zerochan.net downtime 11/13/11

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 15 total items

Sheqel

Administrator

Sheqel

zerochan.net is currently unreachable; if you really want to access Zerochan while it is down it is possible on Windows, however a bit technical to get it to work:

Open your hosts file (Start > Run > "\Windows\System32\drivers\etc\hosts" > open in Notepad. Google "hosts file" if that doesn't work)

Paste the following at the bottom of the file:

Quote:
74.82.190.54 zerochan.net
74.82.190.54 www.zerochan.net
178.77.127.101 static.zerochan.net
173.192.81.190 s1.zerochan.net
216.66.78.205 s2.zerochan.net

Save the file.

Wait a little while and it should work for now.

Do not forget to remove it again after a couple of days or Zerochan may not work properly for you in the future since it is a temporary fix!

If this all seems to technical for you, just wait it out and Zerochan will work again soon enough. :)

Fran

Retired Moderator, Tagger, Linguistics

Fran

better than your faves tbh

Lol, how do I fix it from my bb? I'm gonna get bored during classes now...

What happened to it though?

Signature ImageLatest submission: Trouble Makers
tag-liciousvector-wallers
Lol omg, click on quote in guestbook instead of spamming your own stuff, SMH

SolemnSerpent

SolemnSerpent

"Fate, up against your will."

Quote by FranWhat happened to it though?

I think Zerochan was swimming through a sea of awesome for so long, that the other image-boards became jealous and struck it down with a bolt of envious lightning.

That seems to be the only scientifically possibly explanation for this phenomenon.

In relation to main post: added the code to my host file. Woot, it works! Thank you. 8D

“I didn’t attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it.” —Mark Twain
“There's nothing wrong with you that reincarnation won't cure.” —Jack E. Leonard
Good Links: Tagging Guide || FAQ || Policy || "No Pixiv Allowed" || "If you're having girl problems, I feel bad for you son..."

amandachioh73

El Psy Congroo

It took me a few times to try this :P XD Keep trying until you managed to log in!

skynight

skynight

Big Sis

Yeah what happened to zerochan?
And how long will it be down?
I'm gonna bored with school.

Signature

Act of DDoS? I'm not exactly tech-savvy with the internet, but if it's an attack, it could be this.

Ah I was wondering what was wrong with zerochan. I was a bit worried when I went to try to visit it. :( Thank god it will be up and running soon! ^^

skynight

skynight

Big Sis

Yeah but how soon?
but it was a hacker or something?

Signature

evelluchia

evelluchia

Lu-Lu the friendship officer

thanks for letting us know ^-^ i hope the issue will get resolved soon

??????
Signature
become a member of minitokyos newest happy family HERE
join the group web site HERE

Quote by Sheqelzerochan.net is currently unreachable; if you really want to access Zerochan while it is down it is possible on Windows, however a bit technical to get it to work:

Open your hosts file (Start > Run > "\Windows\System32\drivers\etc\hosts" > open in Notepad. Google "hosts file" if that doesn't work)

Quote:

Save the file.

Do not forget to remove it again after a couple of days or Zerochan may not work properly for you in the future since it is a temporary fix!

If this all seems to technical for you, just wait it out and Zerochan will work again soon enough. :)

I attempted it but for some apparent reason, I have to contact the administrator or operater of my comp and get permission to make such changes!

Quote by kaze7

Quote by Sheqelzerochan.net is currently unreachable; if you really want to access Zerochan while it is down it is possible on Windows, however a bit technical to get it to work:

Quote:

Save the file.

I attempted it but for some apparent reason, I have to contact the administrator or operater of my comp and get permission to make such changes!

If you are administrator of your comp, there is a solution:
save the file as text file somewhere else, in your documents for example. then delete txt part of file name and copy the file in the folder \Windows\System32\drivers\etc\
for me, it works XD

Subaru's condition after 2 days without zerochan ->

http://i51.tinypic.com/21jq5vc.gif

Aww. i'm glad i've found a topic with some explanation ;___; though on the other side i'm sad about zerochan being offline since two days for me D: Now. i don't want to hurry anyone, i'm just curious, does anyone know how long will this take? i mean it's about days we are talking about, or more like..weeks? o.o

Also i don't understand why some friend of mine (from different parts of the world: germany, america..) can see it online and instead why me (italy) and all the others which posted in this topic can't D:
Shouldn't it be that everyone or noone can see it? o_O Isn't it weird that only some people can view it and some others cannot ? I'm not an expert but it sounds weird to me X_x

Quote by SubaruSumeragi22Subaru's condition after 2 days without zerochan ->

http://i51.tinypic.com/21jq5vc.gif

Heh, I feel the same way!

back07

back07

Awakening MODE

huft...
:(

I can't be the best without you by my side, back07
Signature

page 1 of 1 15 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.