Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 crazy 4 bonta kun wallpaper - Minitokyo

crazy 4 bonta kun wallpaper

Tagged under Full Metal Panic!

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Seiba

Seiba

kwe!

Hello I would like to now suggestions to make my wallpaper

http://rairame.deviantart.com/art/Crazy-for-Bonta-kun-256313320

to be able to stay in mt galleries ._.

mehh! x3~

Alenas

Retired Moderator

Alenas

Gone.

Ah, I remember seeing this before.

Well, before anything else, I'd like to know how and what you use to vector images - somehow, your vectors look awfully messy and jagged so you should work on improving your technique first; there are some useful tutorials on dA, YouTube and even here. The main problem is the jaggedness and overall quality of your lines - it looks like you just went over some things with colors and shapes (like hair) but neglected other things like lines on her arms and the way her eye still doesn't look vectored but pixelated. When you vector an image, it would be advisable to vector it completely, lines and all. The male character also looks randomly placed outside of that heart and he's way too much cut off - it looks like his head is just randomly floating in air.

Second problem is the background - it's just too random and crowded. If you want the main focus to be on the two of them, then the background should be something soft and subtle to bring the characters out. Using filters is also not very advisable.

My suggestion would be to work on improving your vectoring first and then focus on the wallpaper itself (unless you find a really good quality scan to extract or a similar vector done by someone else) and start off with something simple.

Good luck! :3

Signature

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Back to The Sandbox | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.