Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Favorite Zanpakuto - Minitokyo

Favorite Zanpakuto

Tagged under Bleach

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 29 total items

YuuichiYouko

YuuichiYouko

The Cursed God

Well out of every zanpakuto that I've seen I would say that mine is...Hyōrinmaru. Yours?

I have killed so many people in my prime. I was banished from heaven for the rest of my eternal life. So as my redemption I will protect a princess from the darkness in my past. I will never let anyone harm her. Even if I die in the end.

sakurarukia0506

sakurarukia0506

ELFs 13eLIEve in 슈퍼주니어

Well,my taste is kinda annoying XD
_in Shikai: Benihime,Suzumebachi
_in Bankai:Zangetsu
_in both: Senbonzakura
and in everything ^^Sode no Shirayuki,I believe.
so let just say mine is SnS
\\\\\\~\\\\\\\
>_< oh maybe I made such long rep 4 nothing~

Everything happens for a reason![Shaquille O'Neal ]
There are no right answers to wrong questions. [Ursula K. Le Guin]
Manga~Anime~BLEACH-IchiRuki~SUPER JUNIOR~KARA~~~I love you all~~~~~~Banzai!!!!!!

Shinigami with a Quincy style shikai and bankai would be cool, but that hasn't happened yet.

Anyway, my favorite generally depends on my mood, but Shinso definately came to my mind first

amandachioh73

El Psy Congroo

I havent read/watch Bleach in a long time but I think that Hyourinmaru is my fav.

MisaSasekage

MisaSasekage

War Queen

Hyōrinmaru and Sode no Shirayuki, can't decide between those two; so I guess both XD

NightfallSV

NightfallSV

Nightfall

kaien-dono's ; Surge through the seas and rage through the skies! Nejibana ~ ; reason being the style of the weapon had awesome stances when fighting rukia.

"The Melody of Logic will Play out the Truth."

shizuka7

shizuka7

Madly Blooming Princess

Sode no Shirayuki, Tobiume, and Hyourinmaru

"The next time you open your eyes, the world might have already changed"

My favorite would be the Shihouin, the ultimate Flash step, simply because of the raw power behind it, not to mention the look of lightning coursing through the arm like a tame pet.

MisaSasekage

MisaSasekage

War Queen

That isn't a Zanpaktou Shadow0fnight...Yoruichi's Shikai and Bankai haven't been revealed yet; even though she has achieved Bankai she relies almost completely on Hohō, Shūnpo, and Shunkō.

tsuyutsuki

tsuyutsuki

The comeback (?)

I'd choose Suzumebachi. I like the idea of being small yet effective...
But Sode no Shirayuki is very pretty too. ˆ-ˆ

Avatar and Signature design by xxKurumi
Signature

Shikai:Either Ukitake's Shikai - Sougyo no Kotowari (reason of the twin fish) or Kyouraku's Shikai - Katen Kyoukotsu ( the crazed bones in the flowery heaven)
Bankai:Either Ichigo's Bankai - Tensa Zangetsu (Heavenly Chain Cutting The Moon) or Gin's Bankai - Kamishini no Yari (神殺鎗, literally "God-slaying spear")
Both: Byakuya Kuchiki's (朽木 白哉, Kuchiki Byakuya) Shikai And Bankai Senbonzakura (千本桜, literally "thousand cherry blossoms") And Senbonzakura Kageyoshi
(千本桜景厳?, literally "Vibrant Display of a Thousand Cherry Blossoms")
Form 1: "massacre scene" (殲景, senkei, Viz: "annihilate")
Form 2: "pivotal scene" (吭景, gōkei)
Final: "final scene" (終景, shūkei, Viz: "last sight") aka "white imperial sword" (白帝剣, hakuteiken, Viz: "white emperor sword")
For this info go to: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Byakuya_Kuchiki#Senbonzakura
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gin_Ichimaru
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hnYo4cx8wao
and
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UFhLog4P3UQ

I will incinerate those that get in my way of my one goal in the painful enternal nightmare. Those that value their life shall shiver in my presence.

back07

back07

Awakening MODE

um,..
Zenbonzakura..
:D

I can't be the best without you by my side, back07
Signature

Is...
1) Hyourinmaru
2) Zangetsu
3) Shirayuki
4) Zenbonzakura
5) Zabimaru
6) Haineko
7) Tobiume
8) Kazeshini

i have many, i'm sorry :P I love BLEACH ♥

Hyōrinmaru for sure! I love the zanpakuto, element of ice, Toshiro and Hyōrinmaru spirit himself XD

In response to MisaSasekage's post, I know that it's not bankai but still... if I had to choose a Bankai I would have to say Tenga Zangetsu, that level of speed and agility is unmatched plus the final Zangetsu is awe inspiring.

Mine is Hyourinmaru. He's so cool! And also, I love his master... *cough*Toshiro*cough* XD

i love katen kyoukotsu because the shape of the blades are really pretty.... yea thats weird... i also like senbonzakura and hyourinmaru.
my favorites would have to be zangetsu and sode no shirayuki though.....

Hyōrinmaru and Sode no Shirayuki ;) And I love his master Toshiro-kun X3 I just like ice zanpakuto :D

I love Hozkimaru and Zangitsu.

BushidoGaara

BushidoGaara

Your eyes see nothing...

Zangetsu, Zabimaru, Shinzo, Ryujin Jakka, Hozkimaru, Murciélago, and Pantera

Knowing it is an ideal never to be reached...strive toward it again today. As a matter of course. - Kaname Tosen (Bleach)

LOL. Mines kind of obvious I guess. I really like Senbonzakura. Cherry blossoms are my favorite flowers and I really like how Byakuay executes his zanpaktou. It's just so epic hahaa.

aniimel

aniimel

七転び八起き

Senbonzakura all the way!
i find it the most elegant
and it suits Byakuya perfectly <3
second place would be Sode no Shirayuki n.n

I should move forward, even if it’s only one step.

Izoto

Izoto

Kawaii as fuuu

Hard to pick one, so I'll just list a few.

Ryujin Jakka (DAT FIRE)
Benihime
Senbozakura (Elegance personified?)
Shinsō
Katen Kyōkotsu

Quote by YuuichiYoukoWell out of every zanpakuto that I've seen I would say that mine is...Hyōrinmaru. Yours?

NO offense, but i hate sasuke. He gets on my freakin nerves. Hes not even cute, at all. So stupid No offense, sorry if ur a sasuke fan.

merged: 07-31-2012 ~ 08:16pm
I think my favorite zanpakuto would just be zangetsu. My favorite bankai would be ikkakus.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 29 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.