Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Unable to view many gallery items, and etc. - Minitokyo

Unable to view many gallery items, and etc.

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 11 total items

SolemnSerpent

SolemnSerpent

"Fate, up against your will."

Minitokyo was down for maintenance for while and once MT was accessible again, the gallery items & a few avatars, & user-page images are no longer able to be seen. I can see the thumbnails for gallery items, but once I click on them, they don't appear, and I can't view them in full-view. ---> screenshot.

“I didn’t attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it.” —Mark Twain
“There's nothing wrong with you that reincarnation won't cure.” —Jack E. Leonard
Good Links: Tagging Guide || FAQ || Policy || "No Pixiv Allowed" || "If you're having girl problems, I feel bad for you son..."

evelluchia

evelluchia

Lu-Lu the friendship officer

im having the same issue and the same symtims as im typing this message i cant see SolenmSerpent all i see is the broken image link icon

??????
Signature
become a member of minitokyos newest happy family HERE
join the group web site HERE

Sheqel

Administrator

Sheqel

There's nothin I can do but wait :(

evelluchia

evelluchia

its ok sheq its not your fault it happened ^-^ i know this will be fixed soon ^-^

??????
Signature

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

What Sheq forgot to add is that the issue is a server issue so you'll just have to be patient and wait it out. ^_^

Signature Image

evelluchia

evelluchia

keep up the hard work ^-^

??????
Signature

SolemnSerpent

SolemnSerpent

Quote by SheqelThere's nothin I acn do but wait :(

Aw, D; I need my report fix. lol.

Quote by fireflywishesWhat Sheq forgot to add is that the issue is a server issue so you'll just have to be patient and wait it out. ^_^

Oh well, I'll be patient and wait. ; o;

“I didn’t attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it.” —Mark Twain
“There's nothing wrong with you that reincarnation won't cure.” —Jack E. Leonard
Good Links: Tagging Guide || FAQ || Policy || "No Pixiv Allowed" || "If you're having girl problems, I feel bad for you son..."

pdrawman

pdrawman

Amateur Cartoonist

I have the same problem, I am a user of Chile, and for a moment, I thought that this was local.

PDRAWMAN

BLOODY TRIGGER - Survive! Till the end!
for: PDRAWMAN (2000-2011)

SolemnSerpent

SolemnSerpent

Checking the issue again, and it seems to have been solved! Everything appears to be loading just fine for me, and my reporting senses are tingling again. Not sure if everyone's issue with this has been solved, but everything on my computer looks fine now. :)

evelluchia

evelluchia

its working fine for me too ^-^

??????
Signature

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

Aaaaaaand, they're back. As such, this thread will be closed. ^_^

Signature Image

page 1 of 1 11 total items

Back to Bug Reports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.