Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Stopmotion animation inspired by Shakespeare - Minitokyo

Stopmotion animation inspired by Shakespeare

page 1 of 1 4 total items

There's a man sitting in the forest. He notices that the time has passed and gets all philosophical about it until, the end, that is.
A small dialogue from Shakespeare's 'As you like it' .
Watch the clip here on youtube
http://www.animateclay.com/images/originalphotos/1125/260/7ce584633975719b3d9da145.jpg

Here's my latest finished stopmotion short. It took me nearly 2 months to finish, some 100 hours in total. Which feels much for a clip of 52 seconds.

Comments are appreciated :)

Raffachan

Linguistics

Raffachan

A.A.A. Free Time Searching

oh my god, a little creepy XD
First of all, compliments for the patience, it had to be an hard work.
Only thing that I could see...the teeth seem to be too "large", I don't know if you want to do it like this, or not...but they a little out" of his mouth...
And probably the mouth moviments could be made better...but you know, just like this is an amazing work! :D

@Raffachan: Thanks. Yes the mouth size is a bit of a choice. Next time I will try to make the mouth movements a bit smaller and smoother. Cheers

SnickerdoodleNinja

Retired Moderator

SnickerdoodleNinja

Snicker-Logical

Ohh man, the ending caught me by surprise and made me jump. XD

I have to say that I love stop animations (like Corpse Bride, Nightmare Before Christmas, Shawn the Sheep, etc.) largley because I admire how dedicated and patient you have to be able to make them successfully. I enjoyed yours; it actually is comparable in quality to some of the shows I've seen on tv. Like raffachan said, the mouth was a bit off and certain moments were a bit choppy, but overall really nice job!

Signature Image

There's a skinny girl who lives inside of me that's trying to get out, but I can usually shut her up with cookies.
"Dance like no one's watching. Sing like no one's listening. Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt before. Live like there's no tomorrow."

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Art | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.