Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Deletion of Flower Wall wallpaper - Minitokyo

Deletion of Flower Wall wallpaper

Tagged under Howl's Moving Castle

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 13 total items

Raffachan

Linguistics

Raffachan

A.A.A. Free Time Searching

Flowers Wall

Quote:
- It was too simplistic.
- It used screenshots or unmodified stock photos.
- It was a low-effort wallpaper.

Ok.....just a minute...
Maybe in the description it isn't clear, but I did all that image, from zero o.o

Now...if the problem is that the wallpaper was made with it, then you have to delete my other "drawing" wallpaper,too.
Only because this time the original image don't have a wallpaper resolution, it doesn't mean that I don't made effort to do it...

I have to do a vertical resolution in order to do a drawing that can be use like a "cover", but when I did it I distribuited all the objects in a way that the central horizontal part can be use like a wallpaper.

Really I don't know where is the problem, I have 5 wallpaper made like this...Only the others have a horizontal resolution...
It's like you delete a "vector" wallpaper because she/he only vectored the scan, without adding any effect or something else...and there a lot of wallpaper on this gallery like is...

And my wallpaper, that I totally drew by myself...is "low-effort"...? why?

Quote:
- It was an alternate version of an existing wallpaper. Please only upload one version of a wallpaper. If you wish to display alternate versions, you may post an offsite link.
- It did not feature an anime-style image.

The problem is the IndyArt that I uploaded? Well I delete it, in that case...
And how doesn't the style be "anime"? o___O why?

Quote: - The subject was too blurry or over-filtered.

It's the only part that I can understand.
Actually I tried to do a work that have to seem "dirty", but maybe I exaggerated with the texture e lights effect, and the final work seems to be "blurry"...but I can do a more "clean" version...though my initial idea was to create a "watercolor dirty painting" effect...but if you considered it not good of your quality standard, ok...I'll change it.

Anyway if you'll give me the permission to re-submit it, Could I uploaded this version that you decide to delete like an "alternative version"?
There are more than one person that like it...so I think it will be correct that they can have the other one, too.

ps: also there are two comments left on this work before you deleted it...but I can't read them because I was sleeping (it was night here), Is there any chance that could I read them?

EDIT: I have just made a more "clean" version of it, you can see it there: http://img577.imageshack.us/img577/6761/howmovingcastle2.jpg
Could it be work this time? I can't fix the "blur effect" of colouring, because I did on purpose in order to do the "watercolor effect". Actually I fix the lineart and I take off one of the texture that made the final result too blur...
Really, it's like others my drawing wallpaper, only this time I have to cut some parts to have the right resolution ç_ç I really put a lot of effort in this work! >.<

Alenas

Retired Moderator

Alenas

Gone.

The only problem I see with this wall of yours is the jaggedness of the lines - they really look way too sharp and gritty and make the wallpaper seem low in quality. I'm guessing it was the resizing and/or textures that made them look so jagged. As for the other version you posted, it would work, yes, you'd only need to crop it a bit to fit an acceptable resolution of 1600x900 (look more into MT Policy for acceptable wallpaper resolutions). Other than that, I think it's a really nice wall and I hope it see it back in the main gallery. :3

Also, the mod messages are mostly automated and the same for everyone; there should be a separate Moderator's reason for deletion at the very bottom of the message you received. In this case, it was due to 'Wallpaper Quality'.

Signature

Raffachan

Linguistics

Raffachan

Firstable thanks for your answer :3
The jaggedness lines this time are made of purpose because I want to imitate this style:
FULLMETAL ALCHEMIST movie art

I used that image like reference, and how you can see in that scan lines are jagged, because it's like a the lineart is made with a ink nib on a watercolor paper...

Anyway if the reason is really this I'll uploaded the new version (with the right resolution :p I know what are the right ones, I only made that before go out in order to give a preview of the work..and I didn't look about the resolution I was making >.<), but I prefer to wait to know if really is okey and to know if I can uploaded the old version like an "alternative version" of this new one :)

merged: 09-19-2011 ~ 01:43pm
Sorry if I'm bothering you...but someone can give me a final answer? XD

Established that the problem was the quality, and that I can replaced it with a more cleaness version like this NewVersion (but with the right resolution, I'll fix it today but the quality it'll be the same of this one)..
What I'd like to know is...
Could you restore the old link and I'll uploaded the new instead of the one that was deleted or..Do I have to re-upload the new version like a new submission?

Thanks for patience!

Alenas

Retired Moderator

Alenas

Gone.

You'd have to ask a Wallpaper Gallery Moderator for that since they're the ones coordinating that stuff.

Signature

Raffachan

Linguistics

Raffachan

Mmm...but I thought that he/she will be the one who delete it that she/he have to restore it...
Anyway...I'll search the right mod then :3 thanks again alenas for your help! ^.^

Fran

Retired Moderator, Tagger, Linguistics

Fran

better than your faves tbh

I think it's acceptable now. I'm glad you decided to fix the jagedness, it was just unbereable the first time :/
Even though I was not the one who deleted, I'll restore it. I'm sure the mod who deleted it would agree with me.

Please update them asap.

Signature ImageLatest submission: Trouble Makers
tag-liciousvector-wallers
Lol omg, click on quote in guestbook instead of spamming your own stuff, SMH

Raffachan

Linguistics

Raffachan

Thaaaaaaaaanks! I've just upload the new version...but right now, as "alternative version" there is the old version, do I have to delete it?
Can I live it like this? ç_ç More than one person fav it before it was delete...I know that isn't a good motivation to evade to delete it...but...it will be only the "alternative version"....ç___________ç

Anyway thanks for help, really ...both of you were really kind with me ^_^

Fran

Fran

I deleted the alternative versions :3 You can reupload them now.

Raffachan

Linguistics

Raffachan

ehm...I don't understand Fran XD Why id you delete them, if you give my the permissions to re-submit? XD

Fran

Fran

Lol, your wallpaper had alternate versions. I deleted those, so you can add the update the alternative versions as well.

Raffachan

Linguistics

Raffachan

Okei, I'm uploading them then XD
The main one will be the new version with text on it, plus alternative version will be:
- the new one without text
- the old one with text on it
- the old one without text

Is it okei like this? XD

I'm really a disaster Fran, have patience! ç_ç

Fran

Fran

No, don't upload the previous version lol. The outlines are too jagged.
Just upload the new one without text :3

It's alright ^^

Raffachan

Linguistics

Raffachan

Okeeei...then I did it :3
Thanks again! ^^

page 1 of 1 13 total items

Back to Deletion Appeals | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.