Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Ghibli newest production - Minitokyo

Ghibli newest production

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Yes! Premiered on July 16th in Japan. The new film of Goro Miyazaki with Hayao Miyazaki's script, Kokuriko Zaka Kara is a school, historical, drama romance. If interested, you can watch a trailer here on Utube.
More info on ANN here and here.

http://img839.imageshack.us/img839/9158/41dzeutc9xlsl500aa300.jpg

I'm so eager to see it!

Nessbad94

Nessbad94

inspire and be inspired

Yay)) hope to watch it, too!

Signature
	Image :.Support:. |angelanddemon-uraboku|s20-signaturestudio

So many of his films are a like in many ways but they all are awesome great movies love his work and cant wait for this to come out in america.

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

all of his works have been unique and since he likes to hand draw them still and base them off of classic fairy tales of sorts, I'm certain this one is not going to be any different. I haven't seen his previous work, but all other things I have seen and own most of them. it's rare to find someone that started so late in his career to be so popular, creative and not afraid to use a more traditional method of producing things other than using cgi and/or computer graphics to get it done faster.

BuBbLeS!

Signature

<nod, nod> yes! and same goes for Makoto Shinkai! Hand drawing gives a nice imression of something more precious, more traditional and more childhood from :)

MisaSasekage

MisaSasekage

War Queen

I'll be looking forward to more about this one^^

Yay!new one ,will watch it asap!

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to New Releases & Licensing | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.