Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Natsume Yuujinchou Shi - Minitokyo

Natsume Yuujinchou Shi

Tagged under Natsume Yuujinchou

page 1 of 1 8 total items

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2011-09-21/natsume-book-of-friends-get-4th-season-in-january

I am SO excited for this! ARE YOU? What do you hope to see/find out more about in the 4th season?

Personally I really enjoyed this season how Takashi and Tanuma got closer as friends in The Broken Mirror episode... I'd like to see more episodes like that. (And of course I'd love to see more of Matoba... it's always nice to have a clear-cut villain sometimes. XD)

Many thanks to elves for notifying me of this via Facebook!

Signature Image

MisaSasekage

MisaSasekage

War Queen

Cool news^^

MapleRose

Retired Moderator

MapleRose

likes rainbows :D

yay another season!

though I wonder why they keep on making more seasons rather than just having longer seasons XD

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

Lol @Maple: maybe to give the animators a break? ^_~ Or maybe so they don't catch up with the manga as quickly? I love how there aren't too many fillers. ^_^

Signature Image

Mayuuki

Linguistics

Mayuuki

(ノ^ヮ^)ノ*:・゚✧

I'm with the first and second season in DVD to watch, but still don't find time... ;___;
Neverless, I'll will watch they and the third in december, when I'll be on vacations, so I can watch the 4th season when it be released! :D

linguistics-teamtag-liciousvampire-knight

srsn

srsn

anime marathon!

I haven't watch the 3rd season because I'm still DLing it so that I can have a marathon when it ends xD That way it won't leave me hanging.
But I must say, I'm not a fan of light hearted genres but this one caught my eye!

Signature Image

Yamibou-Eve

Tagger

Yamibou-Eve

brace yourselves

W00t! More Natsume goodness to come!

I absolutely love Natsume Yuujinchou <3

Tags don't fix themselves or disappear just bc you removed them >> Report@Tag Administration | Tagging Practices | Tagging Guidelines
my-maidenclamp-a-holictag-liciousSignature Image

WalkingEncyclopedia

WalkingEncyclopedia

Prenez la vie comme elle vient

LOL I love Natsume Yuujin-chou as well :DDD
I'm following it episode by episode and I've just watched episode 8 yesterday :)
Sometimes knowing Chinese really is convenient coz manga and anime tend to be scanned and streamed quicker in China XDD

I am and always will be the optimist. The hoper of far-flung hopes and dreamer of improbable dreams.
- The Doctor

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to New Releases & Licensing | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.