Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Steal the Muffin - Minitokyo

Steal the Muffin

page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 9 Next » 215 total items

This game is very simple. You must get the muffin. Once you have the muffin you must defend it.

I will start. I'll make it easy to start off with.

I bake the muffin and leave it on the kitchen table.

Okay, now come and get the muffin. You could break in, or teleport it out, you can do anything so long as you get the muffin.

*materializes out of thin air, filches said muffin, disappears, re-materializes in a high security museum and places the muffin under a glass enclosure with a touch-sensitive alarm, security lasers, and surrounded by armed guards who have an unlimited supply of doughnuts and aren't particularly fond of eating muffins, just drinking lots of coffee and guarding muffins professionally with their lives*

UberDog

UberDog

I Walk Alone...

You can and will never steal my Muffin...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aFIMWRXWY90

Knowledge and Time are the Keys to Wisdom.Signature Image

lady-tsukiyomi

lady-tsukiyomi

The She-Wolf with a Silver Kiss

*I use my mind-power to levitate the muffin out the kitchen window (I break the window if it's not already open), where I take it and run off at supersonic speed into my haunted forest, my legions of werewolves and vampires guarding my every move. My wolves prefer meat and bone over anything else, and my vamps love nothing but blood, so I have nothing to worry about with them. They defend me fiercely from any sort of attack as I am hidden safely away in an impenetrable cave made of solid diamond. Any attempts to break the diamond fortress are thwarted by my never-ending army of werewolves and vampires, an army that never dies and never stops coming.*

"disregard... Let's just forget ourselves... and the forgotten past... The cry of a lamenting violin... carried on the wind, bringing me your sorrow... If I tell you... just once... how I truly feel... I would lose you forever... So stay with me, if only for tonight... There, not eternally... just stay the night... one part be my lover...one part leave my life"
-- "one part be my lover" by kima z. wolf

Quote by UberDogYou can and will never steal my Muffin...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aFIMWRXWY90

Dude, you totally forgot to steal my muffin. You can't just get a new one, irregardless of its classic appeal and its hard rock condition.

Oh toss it all. Just remember that the crux of the muffin (or biscuit) is the apostrophe.

>.<

*waves my hand and the muffin appears inside an infinity powerful Corbomite device which exerts an equal force of protection in opposition to each stealing force employed against it*

SolemnSerpent

SolemnSerpent

"Fate, up against your will."

//uses the TARDIS a time machine to travel back in time to a point in time when the muffin wasn't guarded, steals it from the kitchen table, and hires Lord Sauron and Lord Voldemort to protect it in a hidden fortress//

“I didn’t attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it.” —Mark Twain
“There's nothing wrong with you that reincarnation won't cure.” —Jack E. Leonard
Good Links: Tagging Guide || FAQ || Policy || "No Pixiv Allowed" || "If you're having girl problems, I feel bad for you son..."

UberDog

UberDog

I Walk Alone...

Hoo only you know....

The Carbomite device ex-pulses the feeble attempt by tearing a hole in the space/time continuum and Lord Sauron and Lord Voldemort are displaced through it and reconfigured once again as zygotes in their mothers abdomens. The muffin remains where is was, and always shall be.

SolemnSerpent

SolemnSerpent

http://rpmedia.ask.com/ts?u=/wikipedia/en/thumb/0/03/OH_MY_GOD.png/180px-OH_MY_GOD.png
In the words of Yoda... maybe, "Defeated, I am."

“I didn’t attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it.” —Mark Twain
“There's nothing wrong with you that reincarnation won't cure.” —Jack E. Leonard
Good Links: Tagging Guide || FAQ || Policy || "No Pixiv Allowed" || "If you're having girl problems, I feel bad for you son..."

Takes the Muffin, and casts it to the Void
You deserve no Muffin

UberDog

UberDog

I Walk Alone...

NO MUFFIN FOR YOU!

No muffin for Hoo?

*fabricates a new muffin and stores it safely in another dimension, in a galaxy far, far away*

SnickerdoodleNinja

Retired Moderator

SnickerdoodleNinja

Snicker-Logical

(Am I the only one who thinks this is a brilliantly random idea for a thread? XD)

Goes with the dolphins from the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy to the galaxy far far away to take the muffin, then stores it in the Twilight Zone.

Signature Image

There's a skinny girl who lives inside of me that's trying to get out, but I can usually shut her up with cookies.
"Dance like no one's watching. Sing like no one's listening. Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt before. Live like there's no tomorrow."

*enters the Twilight Zone using infinite Mage powers, filches the muffin and flings it to parts unknown, then secures its location within solely my own vast knowledge*

Quote by SnickerdoodleNinja(Am I the only one who thinks this is a brilliantly random idea for a thread? XD)

I like this thread as well, great minds think alike, and too, perhaps it's a family trait.

*gets hit by the flung muffin* Ouch! Oh! A muffin? +____+ My Precious!
*takes it to a dark cave with fertile soil for growing vegetables(unlike Gollum, I'm vegetarian), and makes the muffin invisible by inserting the One Ring in the muffin*

Why die only once when you can die a little everyday

Princess-Sophitia

Princess-Sophitia

Goddess of the Sea

*finds the muffin with delicio-vision and takes it, hiding it in a treasure chest and burying it under the sand*

Signature Image "I know I'm not strong, but I'm cute!"- Italy, Hetalia: Axis Powers

SolemnSerpent

SolemnSerpent

//hitches a ride with Jack Sparrow and the gang, finds the treasure chest, steals it, labels the chest "Dead Man", makes a movie about the chest, and then hides it somewhere in the new Pirates of the Caribbean movie after it's opened//

Princess-Sophitia

Princess-Sophitia

Goddess of the Sea

*takes the muffin back and hides it in my hat* :|

Signature Image "I know I'm not strong, but I'm cute!"- Italy, Hetalia: Axis Powers

SolemnSerpent

SolemnSerpent

//hires the Cat and the Hat to steal it back//

//hides it in the Where's Waldo book//

Princess-Sophitia

Princess-Sophitia

Goddess of the Sea

*destroys the cat in the hat, finds Waldo and the muffin, and hides the muffin under my bed* What a good day =w=

*learns how to be come an animagus from 'How to become an animagus for Dummies'... transforms into small cat and steals the muffin from under leaf's bed... transforms back... 'Fera Massae'* "Now I've magically transformed the muffin into something. You can only find it if you guess what the thing is" >:D

SolemnSerpent

SolemnSerpent

Have you transformed the muffin into Voldemort's missing nose?

No... it's something very hard to guess >:D
Clue: look at the spell I used :3
*Keeps the muffin safe in its secret form*

Places a Bran Muffin on the Table

It's fair game, people

page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 9 Next » 215 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.