Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Steal the Muffin - Minitokyo

Steal the Muffin

page 4 of 9 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next » 215 total items

PrincessPopcornXx

PrincessPopcornXx

Popcorn Snatcher ~

*Goes into your house and Steals it* MINE NOW.

Feed the rich! F4ck the poor! xD

Princess-Sophitia

Princess-Sophitia

Goddess of the Sea

*takes it back and puts it in a jar* Thankies~ :3

Signature Image "I know I'm not strong, but I'm cute!"- Italy, Hetalia: Axis Powers

PrincessPopcornXx

PrincessPopcornXx

Popcorn Snatcher ~

*Steals the jar and opens it* YES! muahaha... *Grabs the muffin and hides it in a pizza place*

Princess-Sophitia

Princess-Sophitia

Goddess of the Sea

*takes the muffin and puts it on a pizza, then delivers it to myself* =w=

Signature Image "I know I'm not strong, but I'm cute!"- Italy, Hetalia: Axis Powers

Rim-chan

Linguistics

Rim-chan

Social experiment

* stalks the pizza guy and hits him on the head* The muffin is mine! MINE! *hides the muffin in a chest on a pirate ship*

No name, no business, no address, no phone, no worries, no money... just tired

PrincessPopcornXx

PrincessPopcornXx

Popcorn Snatcher ~

*Runs to a pirate ship super duper fast and steals the muffin* *hides the muffin inside a Cookie jar.. sealed tight*

superkabog

superkabog

VIP,Queen ~ Goddess

*pull my magic wand* *Waves it to teleport the Muffin @ the palace.*

Signature
	Image ’̿’\̵͇̿̿\з==(•̪●)==ε/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿

Rim-chan

Linguistics

Rim-chan

Social experiment

*Dresses as the Queen's buffoon* Now for the next trick I'll need that muffin, Your Majesty. It's called... steal the muffin! *takes the muffin, jumps out the window landing on a horse and leaves the kingdom with no intention of returning*

amandachioh73

El Psy Congroo

*shoots mini grappling hook at the muffin* And now its mine! Fuhahahaha! Keeps the muffin under the pillow, then that night, a muffin fairy took it back to Fairy Muffinland. :P

Rim-chan

Linguistics

Rim-chan

Social experiment

*Bakes a tray of muffins to attract the muffin fairy and makes a deal to give her all those muffins if she gives back the muffin for which we're all fighting, successfully obtaining it* My precious! *conducts experiments creating an impenetrable shield around the muffin*

amandachioh73

El Psy Congroo

*clone the muffin and takes the world's strongest yet tiniest bug to eat the shield.....* -5hrs later- *replaces the clone with the original and then wrap it in a gift box and put it in the toilet bowl* :P

Rim-chan

Linguistics

Rim-chan

Social experiment

*returns happy to see that the muffin is still there planning to eat it* This... is... not... my... muffin! *tracks the muffin by smell, disgusted to see the location. Puts on latex glove and retreats the muffin then hides it safely in my secret candy supply*

No name, bo business, no address, no phone, no muffins, no money, just tired
I'll fix that
Makes a Muffin Cloning Plant, and I use the muffin that Rim-Chan has

merged: 10-07-2011 ~ 11:03pm
I do the same with the one that amandachioh73 has, and then I give the original to Candlejack

By the way, he's a good frie

*mystically destroys all of the false muffins and absconds with the original muffin, flinging it into a super-massive black hole*

amandachioh73

El Psy Congroo

*shoots a black hole-proof grappling hook to the muffin and then put it inside a white apron then hung it near an identifical white apron in the middle of 10000 identical apron on a hospital rooftop* -note: the hospital has 1000 floors. XD

-Dispatches the Muffin Man-
Go forth, and make muffins, so that they spread out over the myriad lands!

amandachioh73

El Psy Congroo

*points a gigantic freeze gun and froze all the muffin man and then smash the muffins into pieces and feed it to the wild animals* :D note:what about the muffin in the apron? :3

superkabog

superkabog

VIP,Queen ~ Goddess

Eeeh! ~.~`

*Steals the muffin from the apron and run like a shit*

Signature
	Image ’̿’\̵͇̿̿\з==(•̪●)==ε/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿

amandachioh73

El Psy Congroo

*sends muffin tracking dogs to track down the muffin, and then stole it and threw it into the river then an assistance of mine wrap it in pink wrapping paper and gave it to the hobo at the dark alleyway* XD
(Since that we've all been doing hilarious things to the muffin, I wonder if it gets rotten and dirty lol)

Rim-chan

Linguistics

Rim-chan

Social experiment

(Meh, I'd steal it it, lol)
*Tells the hobo exactly these words* I'm Inglip the master of all the darkness and I command you to give me that muffin if you don't want to feel the power of my minions! Not impressed? Ok, take this booze then and give me that muffin. *takes the muffin and sticks it to the flipper of a killer whale*

amandachioh73

El Psy Congroo

*sends killer fish which..I...stole it from a scientist and ate the killer whale then swims towards the muffin.......:Noooooooooooooooooo! My MUFFIN!* A shark has eaten the muffin, nows your chance to steal it again*
(lol I wonder how long will this continue, it seems really fun and funny at the same time XD)

*removes his shark disguise and runs away with the muffin* xD
*hides the muffin in the secret compartment of Light Yagami's drawer's*

Why die only once when you can die a little everyday

Rim-chan

Linguistics

Rim-chan

Social experiment

* bribes Ryuk with apples to bring me the muffin* (see how I always try to manipulate someone?)
*puts the muffin on a pedestal in the middle of a mined field*

Throws a grenade into the minefield, clearing a path to the muffin, and takes into back
Then I eat said muffin at home

page 4 of 9 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next » 215 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.