Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Steal the Muffin - Minitokyo

Steal the Muffin

page 5 of 9 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next » 215 total items

tsuyutsuki

tsuyutsuki

The comeback (?)

Actually, you ate a duplicate I made using some dirt I found n the battlefield.

The muffin belongs to me. MWAHAHAHAHAH
*escapes through an underground tunnel*

Avatar and Signature design by xxKurumi
Signature

amandachioh73

El Psy Congroo

*sets a trap at the end of the tunnel and then steals the muffin and runs away then put it in a box which is now put 30cm away from the Earth's core* =w=

Rin-Takara

Rin-Takara

Life's an Adventure endure it.

Trips you and catches the muffin and teleports to another de mention getting ready to eat the muffin.

So don't you dare blame me for, Prying open the door, That's unleashed the bitterness, That's here in the midst of this, Sometimes we live for no one but ourselves

amandachioh73

El Psy Congroo

Ouch *Transport myself into the the one you're in, and......snatch it then throw it directly at the sun and it landed on the sunspot* =w=

Rin-Takara

Rin-Takara

Pushes you out of da way

AMG why would you do that ? To bad it wasn't da real muffin Becoms invisble and teleports to a magical land

So don't you dare blame me for, Prying open the door, That's unleashed the bitterness, That's here in the midst of this, Sometimes we live for no one but ourselves

amandachioh73

El Psy Congroo

*Sends some muffin fairy theives to receive the muffin while I sit down, playing video games* :D

Rin-Takara

Rin-Takara

*puts muffin a volt that no one can enter*

lolololololol try getting the muffin now *evil face*

tsuyutsuki

tsuyutsuki

The comeback (?)

blows up the vault's door FROM THE INSIDE (don't ask me how, but I did it)

Uses the Kage Bunshin to make several of me with the muffin and then disappears in a cloud of smoke.

Which one has the real muffin, huh?

Signature

amandachioh73

El Psy Congroo

*uses true muffin detector* *beep beep beep beep* *there, and now i stole the muffin while you're asleep and throws it to Amaimon* :D

tsuyutsuki

tsuyutsuki

The comeback (?)

Goes to Hell to get it.

(I wouldn't go to hell to get a muffin, but whatever)

Signature

superkabog

superkabog

VIP,Queen ~ Goddess

* Summon Alfonso and order him to get the muffin from you! *

Yeah you!

*Points finger at the user above me* You!

Signature
	Image ’̿’\̵͇̿̿\з==(•̪●)==ε/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿

Rim-chan

Linguistics

Rim-chan

Social experiment

Who the heck is Alfonso? Never mind *menaces him with a gun to get the muffin back then takes it to one of the many cells from my (imaginary) dungeon*

No name, no business, no address, no phone, no worries, no money... just tired

amandachioh73

El Psy Congroo

*Uses delutional (correct spelling?) powers to enter your imaginary dungeon and uses kage bunshin no jutsu then spread throughout the entire prison......6hrs later......found it :P and then gives it to the hobo outside of the prison....again* XDDDDDDDDD

Rim-chan

Linguistics

Rim-chan

Social experiment

*dresses up as a prison guardian and locks the hobo in a cell then takes the muffin preparing to eat it* I am the power of law so no one will ever dare to take my muffin again!... right?
Is it possible that you meant "delusional"? Sorry I'm a grammar troll http://www.smileycodes.info/emo/fox/msn_red_fox_smilies-09.gif

tsuyutsuki

tsuyutsuki

The comeback (?)

I drees up as the prison MASTER and order you to give ME the muffin.

Signature

superkabog

superkabog

VIP,Queen ~ Goddess

Hey you!
*steals the muffin from you after you get it from the one who dresses up as a prison guardian*

Signature

tsuyutsuki

tsuyutsuki

The comeback (?)

That easy?

Chases you and eventually delivers a flying kick to your nape. You fall unconscious to the ground and I take the muffin.

Signature

Swipes the Muffin as tsuyutsuki takes it from superkabog, then ties him up with his own shirt

superkabog

superkabog

VIP,Queen ~ Goddess

after you ties him up from his shirt....that's the time i gain my precious consciousnesss...brah!

*glares at tsuyusuki to the Max!* Gets a shaver and hops in his back and starts to shave his hair*

* laugh like a jerk* hehehehehehehehehe....WAZZUP BALD MAN!http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y123/Umyes/angry.gif

*gets stone and chases rooney, then throws it on him (full of violence and force) his face slam on the ground,, and now he is unconscious

*gets the muffin and eat it*

END OF THE STORY...Period!

Signature

You...
Shouldn't...
Have hit me!
Blasts Superkabog with an AT pulse, then phases the muffin through her stomach, and reforms it back to it's original state

Rim-chan

Linguistics

Rim-chan

Social experiment

You know, when two fight the third one wins. *Takes the muffin which was lost in the commotion ninja style, puts it in an impenetrable box then throws the box into a Hawaiian volcano.*

Blasts rim-chan with an A.T. Pulse, then transfigures Him/Her into a Muffin

superkabog

superkabog

VIP,Queen ~ Goddess

*cast a spell to heal my beautiful stomach*

*taps Rooney's shoulder* " isn't it a great day young man?...hehe

*Gets the muffin from rooney and run like a fuc***

Signature

Keeping pace with superkabog, I tap her on the shoulder, "I phased the muffin out of your stomach, I didn't tear it out, so you healing your belly was not needed."
Takes the muffin, then throws him/her to the horizon
Now I fly up into the sky, to an altitude of 2500 feet, and projects an AT field that surrounds my entire body, measuring 2.2 meters wide

page 5 of 9 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next » 215 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.