Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Clockland-Wallpaper - Minitokyo

Clockland-Wallpaper

Tagged under Kamisama no Memo-chou

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Chochibico

Chochibico

Far away ~

Hello Everybody !
I'm finally done with this wallpaper T^T
It took a lot of effort =.= , besides , I had to search for suitable pictures to vector xD
OK , I have a feeling something is wrong with it , so I wanted your opinions ..

Here it is :
http://i299.photobucket.com/albums/mm316/Mimi41094/Clockland-1.jpg

Have a feeling it's either empty or so full and crowded , Don't ask how xD
Thanks in advance : )

See You !

Signature
anime-fans-united vampire-knight

Alenas

Retired Moderator

Alenas

Gone.

To be honest, the first thing I noticed was a pretty quirky resolution, lol, it looks a bit too...square-ish. I'm not sure I've seen such a screen resolution before. ._.

In terms of wallpaper itself, it looks pretty good in my opinion though some things like reflections need to be tweaked a bit (the reflection of the clock doesn't really respond to the curved line of the tiles and that door has no reflection). I'm guessing those things in the background are clouds? If they are, they need a bit more...definition; you know more curls and that fluffy cloud-ish look. XD

And last, the clock needs some white-ish blue highlights since the BG is of the same color and I'd add more highlights/gradients to the right side of the girl's hair where that shine from the door is coming from since the light seems pretty strong. And of course, don't forget to add your signature to the bottom. Good luck!

Signature

SolemnSerpent

SolemnSerpent

"Fate, up against your will."

alenas has mentioned everything I wanted too, but there's another thing I noticed: the numerals on the clock are very jagged - some smoother vectoring on that would look better.

“I didn’t attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it.” —Mark Twain
“There's nothing wrong with you that reincarnation won't cure.” —Jack E. Leonard
Good Links: Tagging Guide || FAQ || Policy || "No Pixiv Allowed" || "If you're having girl problems, I feel bad for you son..."

Chochibico

Chochibico

Far away ~

Welcome Alenas : )
Thanks for advice and criticism xD
--
As for that resolution , it's photobucket =.=" ..
The size is 1.7 mb , and photobucket resizes any picture that is more than 1 mb =="
--
OK , I made adjustments , and put a reflection to the non-reflected door xD
when I post the wallpaper , they'll be done ^^"
I also painted those clouds again ,
Sorry for being like this , It's my first time to make a whole bg of clouds xD
--
The signature was at the bottom of the door ,
but resizing the wallpaper made it disappear a bit xD
--
Thanks again alenas : )
----
SolenmSerpent ... I'll edit those too : )
Thanks for advice !

Signature
anime-fans-united vampire-knight

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to The Sandbox | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.