Submitting Indy Art Problem

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 7 total items

tsuyutsuki

tsuyutsuki

The comeback (?)

Cancel

I've been trying to upload my latest work here on MT for at least half an hour and I never works.
I type in all the tags, the description, choose the file I want to upload, and then I click the upload button.
It takes up quite a while to finish uploading (it's a big file), and when it reaches 100%, I'm redirected to the same Submission page I used, but it's now totally blank and my work hasn't been uploaded.
Also, there is no notification whatsoever about the file being too big or a doubled/re-sent picture.
Tasukete kudasai~! >_<"

Avatar and Signature design by xxKurumi
Signature

Fran

Retired Moderator, Tagger, Linguistics

Fran

better than your faves tbh

Cancel

Have you tried making the picture smaller? Like a smaller resolution, I mean

Signature ImageLatest submission: Trouble Makers
tag-liciousvector-wallers
Lol omg, click on quote in guestbook instead of spamming your own stuff, SMH

Raffachan

Linguistics

Raffachan

A.A.A. Free Time Searching

Cancel

Are you sure that you save it like a .jpg file? o.o
I had same error when for the first time I uploaded my work here on MT, and I didn't read that only .jpg are allowed.

Anyway if actually it's a .jpg file, but it's so heavy, you could made it more "light" with this trick:
- open the project file, with all layers
- search on "Modify" an option like "Copy from visible" (<-- this is the "name" on TheGimp, but surely there is the same option on PhotoShop)ù
- then Past it like a new image
- save this new image like .jpg
The final file size should be less than before.
Then try to re-upload it.

If it will not work again, try to resize, too. But until now I see so much works with high resolution, that it will be strange that it's that the problem o.o

tsuyutsuki

tsuyutsuki

The comeback (?)

Cancel

@Fran: Good point, but not yet, gonna work on it. Is there a limit size or something?

@Raffa: It's a .jpg, I'm sure of it, since it's scanned, not digital. And I was thinking the same as you actually...

Thankies~! ˆ-ˆ

Signature

Fran

Retired Moderator, Tagger, Linguistics

Fran

better than your faves tbh

Cancel

@tsuyutsuki: "Your file needs to be a JPEG file, not larger than 15 Mb in size."

Signature ImageLatest submission: Trouble Makers
tag-liciousvector-wallers
Lol omg, click on quote in guestbook instead of spamming your own stuff, SMH

Li-Shezaar

Li-Shezaar

The Light of Hope

Cancel

@tsuyuysuki: I think there are also some specific aspect ratios mentioned, not sure I uploaded files here a long time ago. If the problem persists please ask someone about the ratios.

tsuyutsuki

tsuyutsuki

The comeback (?)

Cancel

@Fran: Thank you then, problem solved. My file is 18mb... the weird was that the red warning didn't show up on he top of the page, so I had no idea pf what was going on. Thank for the help.\o

Signature

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to Bug Reports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.