Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Submitting Indy Art Problem - Minitokyo

Submitting Indy Art Problem

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 7 total items

tsuyutsuki

tsuyutsuki

The comeback (?)

I've been trying to upload my latest work here on MT for at least half an hour and I never works.
I type in all the tags, the description, choose the file I want to upload, and then I click the upload button.
It takes up quite a while to finish uploading (it's a big file), and when it reaches 100%, I'm redirected to the same Submission page I used, but it's now totally blank and my work hasn't been uploaded.
Also, there is no notification whatsoever about the file being too big or a doubled/re-sent picture.
Tasukete kudasai~! >_<"

Avatar and Signature design by xxKurumi
Signature

Fran

Retired Moderator, Tagger, Linguistics

Fran

better than your faves tbh

Have you tried making the picture smaller? Like a smaller resolution, I mean

Signature ImageLatest submission: Trouble Makers
tag-liciousvector-wallers
Lol omg, click on quote in guestbook instead of spamming your own stuff, SMH

Raffachan

Linguistics

Raffachan

A.A.A. Free Time Searching

Are you sure that you save it like a .jpg file? o.o
I had same error when for the first time I uploaded my work here on MT, and I didn't read that only .jpg are allowed.

Anyway if actually it's a .jpg file, but it's so heavy, you could made it more "light" with this trick:
- open the project file, with all layers
- search on "Modify" an option like "Copy from visible" (<-- this is the "name" on TheGimp, but surely there is the same option on PhotoShop)ù
- then Past it like a new image
- save this new image like .jpg
The final file size should be less than before.
Then try to re-upload it.

If it will not work again, try to resize, too. But until now I see so much works with high resolution, that it will be strange that it's that the problem o.o

tsuyutsuki

tsuyutsuki

The comeback (?)

@Fran: Good point, but not yet, gonna work on it. Is there a limit size or something?

@Raffa: It's a .jpg, I'm sure of it, since it's scanned, not digital. And I was thinking the same as you actually...

Thankies~! ˆ-ˆ

Signature

Fran

Retired Moderator, Tagger, Linguistics

Fran

better than your faves tbh

@tsuyutsuki: "Your file needs to be a JPEG file, not larger than 15 Mb in size."

Signature ImageLatest submission: Trouble Makers
tag-liciousvector-wallers
Lol omg, click on quote in guestbook instead of spamming your own stuff, SMH

Li-Shezaar

Li-Shezaar

The Light of Hope

@tsuyuysuki: I think there are also some specific aspect ratios mentioned, not sure I uploaded files here a long time ago. If the problem persists please ask someone about the ratios.

tsuyutsuki

tsuyutsuki

The comeback (?)

@Fran: Thank you then, problem solved. My file is 18mb... the weird was that the red warning didn't show up on he top of the page, so I had no idea pf what was going on. Thank for the help.\o

Signature

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to Bug Reports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.