Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Tagging Guidelines - Minitokyo

Tagging Guidelines

This thread is pinned.

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 39 total items

That's a great idea. In that way. The downloaders will have no trouble in looking for their favorite character

pandemonium91

Retired Moderator, Tagger

pandemonium91

*bows* Thank you for the guide, this will certainly be crucial to every tagger out there! *links to it on UP*
Wow, I didn't know about the "-" in front of tags! Neat! *_* And the VNDB <3 I only knew about the DoujinDB, this will definitely come in handy!

Mispelled names or inversed orders names (...) are normally hidden from Regular Members so in order to check if the alias has already been set, please search using the alias you want to add.
Ah, so that's why I couldn't see them. I thought they were removed >_>

@Furiz: from what I understand of it, "Member Art" specifically refers to drawings made by members, irregardless of the series the subject belongs to. For example, your Death Note wall qualifies as member art because you drew that fan art (as a side note, member art is anything the members create themselves, it isn't constrained to one medium -such as paper or painting program). For original characters (ones you made up), you use the "Original" tag alongside the "Member Art" one c:

If you can't handle me at my best, then you don't deserve me at my worst!

thanks for this important subject

Aisha93

Aisha93

i'm muslim and happy

thank you very much for sharing this info

no God just Allah and Mohammed is messenger of AllahSignature Image

wuearcher

wuearcher

unlimited blade works!

arigato for you info..is very useful

Signature

Thank you for the guide lines. But I am a mere collector of anime art. I don't have enough knowledge of anime characters or stories, so I wouldn't dare even think of attaching any tags to the art I look at and download. I just stare in awe at the amazing work that others have uploaded, always with a huge dash of envy. I simple enjoy the site for what it offers and try to give the most positive comments I can to encourage further work from the skillful artists who take the time to share their wonderful work.

thanks for the guideline!

ToshiroBurrito

ToshiroBurrito

Muffin-chan's return!!!! X3

um..... Thanks for the info :)

"Standing up for yourself is important, Standing up for others is more important, but Standing with others is most important." - Disney
"Life without happiness is not a life at all." - Toshiroburrito (Personal Quote)
Join our group now:
zero-and-ciel-fangirls

(Late), Thx 4 the Tag detailed Fran, really apreciate it, ^-.-^

Ok.. thank's for the Info...

Useful information ^_^ Thanks

merci beaucoup pour les informations!

yeah! its so damn too long......

but I think its great! >..<

z827

z827

UnholyDarknessZ

Ehh... I have a question.

If the Visual Novel company is releasing a remake of a different level ( Such as a new story whilst including the contents of the old Visual Novel ) like Shin Koihime Musou and White Album - or is releasing a sequel with a plot completely unrelated to the previous installment ( Like White Album 2 ) - or is releasing a sequel which is based off the plot of the original game ( Majikoi 2 ) - or is releasing a spin-off from a series ( Muv Luv Alternative ) - would that be considered as an alias or a new title tag?

Fran

Retired Moderator, Tagger, Linguistics

Fran

better than your faves tbh

wow, late reply. How come I did not notice this. So sorry -__-

Normally, the way we determinate whether to create a new tag or not is the characters that appear on it rather than the plot. If the sequel/spin off has a new set of characters or mostly features new characters, then we can create a new tag. Otherwise, it's not needed.

Also, bump lol

Signature ImageLatest submission: Trouble Makers
tag-liciousvector-wallers
Lol omg, click on quote in guestbook instead of spamming your own stuff, SMH

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 39 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.