Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 K-On Wallpaper Unfinished - Minitokyo

K-On Wallpaper Unfinished

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Hi

Made this wallpaper a while ago .. but don't know how to finish it.. need more ideas ._."

I usually don't make wallpapers with solid colors .. it feels like something is missing their..!

Here it is ^^~

http://img17.imageshack.us/img17/1609/konwallpaperbyhinata.jpg

Any suggestions..?

It's a cute wallpaper with a neat concept, but the outside of it does feel a little empty compared to the center.
Adjusting the white bar that runs across it might help. Maybe you could try lowering the bar's opacity, splitting it into two much narrower bands, or just removing it?

Also, adding something as additional interest near the names in the bottom left corner might also balance it nicely. Maybe you could repeat the arrow motif you've got going on in the upper-right corner in the bottom left corner too?

Hope this helps you! :)

Alenas

Retired Moderator

Alenas

Gone.

Well, since Imageshack resized it, I can't really see all the details (you can adjust the settings there for Imageshack not to resize your images automatically) but from the looks of it, it looks really good and cute. The only thing I see lacking is your signature on the bottom, don't forget to add that!

As for the wallpaper, since they are the center of the wall, I don't think anything else is really necessary - you've got perky colors, their names and some additional details already so I think anything else would only overcrowd the wallpaper. But, if you feel like adding something else, try NonadaMouse's advice. Good luck! :3

Signature

Quote by NonadaMouseIt's a cute wallpaper with a neat concept, but the outside of it does feel a little empty compared to the center.
Adjusting the white bar that runs across it might help. Maybe you could try lowering the bar's opacity, splitting it into two much narrower bands, or just removing it?

Thank you ^^ yup .. there is so much colors in their so I wanted it to be comfortable to the eyes that's why added that bar to lower the colors down but maybe I made it too big XD .. I'll make it smaller ^^~

Quote: Also, adding something as additional interest near the names in the bottom left corner might also balance it nicely. Maybe you could repeat the arrow motif you've got going on in the upper-right corner in the bottom left corner too?

Hope this helps you! :)

adding some writings about the character rights? I thought about it too XD That would be really nice .. I will make it short though :P
now that I notice it does seem empty on the bottom left side ._."

Thanks alot for pointing them out! that really helps ^^~

Quote by alenas
Well, since Imageshack resized it, I can't really see all the details (you can adjust the settings there for Imageshack not to resize your images automatically) but from the looks of it, it looks really good and cute. The only thing I see lacking is your signature on the bottom, don't forget to add that!

I re-uploaded the wallpaper with the original size and edited my fist post.. Thx! wasn't paying attention xP
I will add the signature for sure but I usually do that at the end ^^"

Quote: As for the wallpaper, since they are the center of the wall, I don't think anything else is really necessary - you've got perky colors, their names and some additional details already so I think anything else would only overcrowd the wallpaper. But, if you feel like adding something else, try NonadaMouse's advice. Good luck! :3

hmm .. Then I'll try fixing what NonadaMouse pointed but only little changes as I don't like wallpapers that have so many distractions ><

Thank you both for your replays .. I do appreciate the help!

I will post it when am done ^__^

Lunariha

Lunariha

Glitter~♥

This is such a cute wallpaper! I really love it actually...the colors, the idea, and the image that you chose to use :)
I'm not quite sure with the font for the names though...maybe try changing the font.
other than that...good job! :)

Signature
My Latest Artworks: Just Realized and My #7

back07

back07

Awakening MODE

Well...
this wallpaper is cute, the color of it is nice too..
but in the walls (re-upload) isn't have your signature..
:)

I can't be the best without you by my side, back07
Signature

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to The Sandbox | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.