Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 My first indy-art :0? - Minitokyo

My first indy-art :0?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Painter

Painter

Skull Master >:3

Hi everyone!
I want to ask for help with distribution of my work. Does it wall or indy-art or it's something else?
So
Original
At first I was working with colors
First step
At second I was working with light
Second step
Then I added words
Third step
And this is I've got
End version

Please help me. Thanks in advance)

Raffachan

Linguistics

Raffachan

A.A.A. Free Time Searching

Well, I don't thing it could be consider like an IndyArt, since you did basicaly a graphic work here, I think it should be consider a wallpaper o.o
The only problem it will be resolution...you have to check Policy of MT where there are all resolution allowed here :)
Then...about the work itself...You could improve it with some texture or pattern, and try to use another font because the one that you use doesn't fix very well with your work...but these are only some suggestions ^^

leonskxxx

leonskxxx

Everything is connected..

Heya Painter ^-^/ well.. I think that to be an Indy-Art even looks somewhat pixelated. still see the look of the scan; I mean the texture, you have to work that part, so it looks better n_n

well, that's my opinion. I hope you will be helpful friend :)

Signature

Painter

Painter

Raffachan
oh I knew that it was something with font T-T
Thank for your answer
I'll try to remake this... wall)

merged: 10-01-2011 ~ 02:31pm
Hi, Leon!^^
So I'll try to do something with that >.<
I'll try to do my best :DD

merged: 10-01-2011 ~ 03:12pm
Does it means something about that?
Without font
new version

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

Did you draw any of this yourself (by hand or tablet)? If all you did was take an existing image and edit it a bit, then it would be considered a wallpaper (granted that it fulfills the resolution and quality requirements)

Signature Image

Painter

Painter

fireflywishes, thanks)
Then it's wallpaper now. But what about quality of new version?

merged: 10-02-2011 ~ 04:17pm
So, may I submit it as wallpaper?
Last version

Raffachan

Linguistics

Raffachan

A.A.A. Free Time Searching

Quote by Painter fireflywishes, thanks)
Then it's wallpaper now. But what about quality of new version?

merged: 10-02-2011 ~ 04:17pm
So, may I submit it as wallpaper?
Last version

Mmmm..I don't think that's quality is so bad to have to be deleted...but about that a mod could be more useful :p
Moreover...Maybe it could be considered too "simple"...Maybe try to add a text with a different font...or to add some texture, ect...

Fran

Retired Moderator, Tagger, Linguistics

Fran

better than your faves tbh

I don't know if you read one of the latest deletion PMs you received.
There were certainly issues with the execution of the wallpaper (as in the quality of the resources, etc) but the big main problem of this is in the concept of the wallpaper. Is just too simplistic, as Raffachan said.
It seems you only grabbed the scan, enhanced a couple of colors, added some textures and voilá, it doesn't even seem to be extracted...That's considered low effort, regardless the amount of time it took you to do it.

You really need to think about creating either a background or maybe working with text as it was suggested above.

Signature ImageLatest submission: Trouble Makers
tag-liciousvector-wallers
Lol omg, click on quote in guestbook instead of spamming your own stuff, SMH

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to The Sandbox | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.