Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Random art dump thread -MT standards met? - Minitokyo

Random art dump thread -MT standards met?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 36 total items

aozoraskies

Linguistics

aozoraskies

MT Age: 50 Dog Years

..prolly not.
Just posting something I just drew! Not sure if MT would accept as A-ok for indy art, or if this is to doodle. Vewy fast work lolz

For Leafsapphire!

EDIT: CLICK on eet, for bigger image on DA. Yep, download for full, in-your-face size. My sizing is very obnoxious, that way.
EDITx2: You can now request for a doodle xDD. Two hours from now (10:26pm).
EDITx3: It's over! And crossposted on my DA and sort of here

http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2011/276/1/e/flowers_and_sun_by_aozora_skies-d4bq872.jpg

"Catch on fire with enthusiasm and people will come for miles to watch you burn" ☆.。・ ψ( ^ω^ )ψ ・°☆
hetalia-axis-powers dgrayman-black-fighters anime-fans-united tag-licious userpageskindesigns linguistics-team make-your-best
Current fandoms: 999 (aka Nine Hours, Nine People, Nine Doors) // Dangan Ronpa // Persona 4 // Gakuen Kino --- From my cold! Dead! Hands!

i think its pretty ^-^ i want to see it in minitokyo

Signature

SnickerdoodleNinja

Retired Moderator

SnickerdoodleNinja

Snicker-Logical

Aww, me likies! Not sure if it's MT acceptable or not, but I think it's pretty. :)

EDIT: your "doodles" are way better than anything I've ever done. xD Just sayin.

Signature Image

There's a skinny girl who lives inside of me that's trying to get out, but I can usually shut her up with cookies.
"Dance like no one's watching. Sing like no one's listening. Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt before. Live like there's no tomorrow."

MisaSasekage

MisaSasekage

War Queen

Ooh very nice Aozora-chan^^ I would love to see this in MT, it's very pretty :)

aozoraskies

Linguistics

aozoraskies

Hehe thanks guys! I'm in the mood for doodling things lol. Idk if MT allows such an obvious doodle lol.

Added a note btw xD so if you want to see it bigger, click on it to go to DA. :3

Any more requests? xD

P.S. Leaf?

"Catch on fire with enthusiasm and people will come for miles to watch you burn" ☆.。・ ψ( ^ω^ )ψ ・°☆
hetalia-axis-powers dgrayman-black-fighters anime-fans-united tag-licious userpageskindesigns linguistics-team make-your-best
Current fandoms: 999 (aka Nine Hours, Nine People, Nine Doors) // Dangan Ronpa // Persona 4 // Gakuen Kino --- From my cold! Dead! Hands!

MisaSasekage

MisaSasekage

War Queen

You're welcome^^

Mayuuki

Linguistics

Mayuuki

(ノ^ヮ^)ノ*:・゚✧

Ohhh, so beautiful! <3
Loved the simplicity of it! I think that I'll use as wallpaper of my desktop. :3
Good job aozora-chan! ♥

linguistics-teamtag-liciousvampire-knight

aozoraskies

Linguistics

aozoraskies

Good I made it 1920x1200 then! Wallpaper size~ =^_^= I can't quite believe it's actually going on someone's wall hehe. Thanks Mayuuki!

Lol, seriously tho, guys, u can just random send me a request, from now til 2 hours later. xD

MisaSasekage

MisaSasekage

War Queen

Lol XD What kinda stuff to you draw Aozora-chan?

aozoraskies

Linguistics

aozoraskies

Anything xD. but preferably not people or cars or robots in detail at the moment xDD, I take too long in that.
Just shoot at me!

MisaSasekage

MisaSasekage

War Queen

Ooh, can you draw a black fox and a black wolf seperately?^^

Princess-Sophitia

Princess-Sophitia

Goddess of the Sea

Wow, for me? ;-;

OMG, thankies so muchie, Aozora! I love it! <3
It's beautiful~

Signature Image "I know I'm not strong, but I'm cute!"- Italy, Hetalia: Axis Powers

aozoraskies

Linguistics

aozoraskies

I'm so happy you're happier, Leaf! :DDD

Oh yes, I believe in positive output in art in times of negative input wahahaha.

http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2011/276/f/e/black_fox_for_misa_by_aozora_skies-d4bqfu8.jpg

Black Fox for Misa! Black Wolf will come in a while lol.

Sunrise for evelmio! I know you didn't ask for one lol, but I hope you have a good sunrise-seeing!
http://th04.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/i/2011/276/0/9/sunrise_in_tokyo__by_aozora_skies-d4bqfe2.jpg

Princess-Sophitia

Princess-Sophitia

Goddess of the Sea

Wow, Tokyo sunrise is pretty too :D

Signature Image "I know I'm not strong, but I'm cute!"- Italy, Hetalia: Axis Powers

MisaSasekage

MisaSasekage

War Queen

Aww, it's so cute, thanks so much Aozora-chan :3 *Super awesome hugs*

aozoraskies

Linguistics

aozoraskies

I'm glad you like the fox, Misa! It's been too long since I drew foxes OTL.
Leaf, I love sunrises~ :3

BLACK WOLF yo! For Misa!

http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2011/276/4/0/black_wolf_for_misa_by_aozora_skies-d4bqjaz.jpg

One more for Leaf coming up!

MisaSasekage

MisaSasekage

War Queen

Kyaa, sooo cute! Thank you Aozora-chan :3 *Glomp* They're both so adorable^^

Princess-Sophitia

Princess-Sophitia

Goddess of the Sea

I love sunrises almost as much as sunsets ^_^

Yay, I can't wait~

Aozora can brighten even the most hellish of days :3

aozoraskies

Linguistics

aozoraskies

Well my browser crashed and DA decided that I'm to be outed so that's 10 minutes gone xDD.

Yayyy, thanks Misa! I was a bit worried that they don't look all that good xD.

Leaf, I'm happy you're happy. :D LOL it's the power of blue skies! *poses* ok that was lame xDD

Uploaded on Imageshack!

For Leaf, a Sakura tree! Idk if this is what you were expecting but hehe.
http://img856.imageshack.us/img856/9826/sakuratreeforleaf.th.jpg
(Edit: that image was breaking the forum wall o-O )

20 minutes more. :3 Any more?

EDIT: DA let me in!
http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2011/276/1/b/sakura_tree_for_leaf_by_aozora_skies-d4bqkke.jpg

Princess-Sophitia

Princess-Sophitia

Goddess of the Sea

Wow, so pretty! *-* It's dazzling! *stunned*

Much love for you! <33333333333

*puts pic as desktop*

aozoraskies

Linguistics

aozoraskies

*Embraces all that love* =^o^=

On your desktop? Now I'm really happy!

Princess-Sophitia

Princess-Sophitia

Goddess of the Sea

Yes, I love the bright colors! ^_^

My desktop will be the envy of everybody :3

aozoraskies

Linguistics

aozoraskies

I abuse the overlay layer so much, hence all the colours xDD. *sparkle* I feel proud that it'll be on your desktop!

And it's been 2 hours since 10:26pm! Let's see, 5 large doodles in 2 hours, with breaks. Not too bad, I'll say.

Shall I make another of this art request threads again next time? :3 Feedback please!

Princess-Sophitia

Princess-Sophitia

Goddess of the Sea

Awww, yeah, make another sometime when you have the time or you're in the mood ^_^

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 36 total items

Back to Art | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.