Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Random art dump thread -MT standards met? - Minitokyo

Random art dump thread -MT standards met?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 36 total items

aozoraskies

Linguistics

aozoraskies

MT Age: 50 Dog Years

I shalt! This was great fun, and happifying not just for me. :3

"Catch on fire with enthusiasm and people will come for miles to watch you burn" ☆.。・ ψ( ^ω^ )ψ ・°☆
hetalia-axis-powers dgrayman-black-fighters anime-fans-united tag-licious userpageskindesigns linguistics-team make-your-best
Current fandoms: 999 (aka Nine Hours, Nine People, Nine Doors) // Dangan Ronpa // Persona 4 // Gakuen Kino --- From my cold! Dead! Hands!

yay a pretty sunrise ^-^

Signature

Princess-Sophitia

Princess-Sophitia

Goddess of the Sea

It is pretty, isn't it, Mio-chan? ^^

Signature Image "I know I'm not strong, but I'm cute!"- Italy, Hetalia: Axis Powers

Mayuuki

Linguistics

Mayuuki

(ノ^ヮ^)ノ*:・゚✧

hihi, it looked really well on my desktop, thank you again. :3
And oh damn, I lose it! Anyway, can you draw a cute neko white flowers on the bg for me? I loved so much your art, hope can draw something so good as yours in the future (now I got a tablet and I'm still learning how to use it ^^) ~ ♥♥♥

linguistics-teamtag-liciousvampire-knight

i seen the pretty sakura tree too YAY! sakuras and sunrises there both soo pretty ^-^

Signature

MisaSasekage

MisaSasekage

War Queen

Yes you did an excellent job aozora-chan^^

aozoraskies

Linguistics

aozoraskies

I'm glad you all liked it guys! :3 I'll make another thread for this next time, when I'm free and there are more people on. hehe

"Catch on fire with enthusiasm and people will come for miles to watch you burn" ☆.。・ ψ( ^ω^ )ψ ・°☆
hetalia-axis-powers dgrayman-black-fighters anime-fans-united tag-licious userpageskindesigns linguistics-team make-your-best
Current fandoms: 999 (aka Nine Hours, Nine People, Nine Doors) // Dangan Ronpa // Persona 4 // Gakuen Kino --- From my cold! Dead! Hands!

Princess-Sophitia

Princess-Sophitia

Goddess of the Sea

I'm so happy~ ^_^

Signature Image "I know I'm not strong, but I'm cute!"- Italy, Hetalia: Axis Powers

DREAM

DREAM

Lord of Dreams

many thanx lady aozoraskies, your "cross-posted, flower doodle" is now my current desktop. ^^

aozoraskies

Linguistics

aozoraskies

R-really? :D I'm still surprised that people like it on their desktops but yay~ you're welcomed and thank you!

DREAM

DREAM

Lord of Dreams

don't be so surprised- i love your painting. ^^ actually i am using your "tree" work- sadly i had to crop some of the
leaves up top. i love clean simple designs like this. by simple i mean works in this group.

http://www.abload.de/thumb/screenshot2011-10-25athklm.png

aozoraskies

Linguistics

aozoraskies

*////* on your Apple desktop! So happy :D.
I haven't seen that group in ages, I'm glad to see it's alive! :3 and I'm glad this meets your standards <3

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 36 total items

Back to Art | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.