Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Steve Jobs: 1955-2011 - Minitokyo

Steve Jobs: 1955-2011

page 1 of 1 7 total items

A true genius...
Rest in Peace...
www.apple.com
Msnbc

Signature

SolemnSerpent

SolemnSerpent

"Fate, up against your will."

//hugs iPod and cries

“I didn’t attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it.” —Mark Twain
“There's nothing wrong with you that reincarnation won't cure.” —Jack E. Leonard
Good Links: Tagging Guide || FAQ || Policy || "No Pixiv Allowed" || "If you're having girl problems, I feel bad for you son..."

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

such a young age too :( died of Pancreatic cancer :( he will be missed, he gave the world a lot

BuBbLeS!

Signature

Darthas

Retired Moderator

Darthas

レキシコン

My faith in Apple has just fallen by 50.

[20:54] Lexicon: I may be 3rd place in the popularity poll but at NASA, the # order is 3>2>1.
[20:56] DXBlair: its a placement poll..not a countdown idiot
[SIG design by Valuna]
Signature

hitsu-chan

hitsu-chan

K-PoP AdDicTioN <3

R.I.P. Steve Jobs... Apple was a really great success with you... T~T

Signature
make-your-best ecchi-club host-club bleach-central tsubasa s20-signaturestudio

A real genius, who did not expose himself too much. But had the strength to fight on, despite the cancer. A real man who left silently, who'll never be forgotten.
Goodbye Steve and thank you for the wonderful world you created for us.

A genius of this era
R.I.P

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to Computers & Internet | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.