Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 "Original" fan art wallpapers - Minitokyo

"Original" fan art wallpapers

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Hello

I wanted to know what is the policy on this site about fanart wallapers that don't use oficcal art. I've already submitted some naruto wallpapers that contain my own fant art works but recently I find out that for example on animepaper it's forbidden to upload them into Nauro folder.

So here is the q: should I tagged them as a Naruto Wallpaper or Indy art? Cause for example when you do a wallpaper based on art from doujinshi it goes into naruto.

I hope that i've explained it well, my english is not the best.

SolemnSerpent

SolemnSerpent

"Fate, up against your will."

Fan art and original artwork wallpapers, created by scratch are supposed to tagged as 'Member Art' - [example 1], [example 2] - also, if your fan art wallpaper is of Naruto, then you would also tag it as 'Naruto'. Study the tags on the two wallpapers I linked you to, to understand how to tag yours. :)

I hope this helps!

“I didn’t attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it.” —Mark Twain
“There's nothing wrong with you that reincarnation won't cure.” —Jack E. Leonard
Good Links: Tagging Guide || FAQ || Policy || "No Pixiv Allowed" || "If you're having girl problems, I feel bad for you son..."

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

What Sol said.

But I'll add a plea, to please be sure to add the correct tags to your wallpapers using your original fanart.

It would also help if you'd add something in your descriptions about your process in drawing the scenes...

Signature Image

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.