The "Why I Love Anime" thread :D

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 11 total items

duhqueenmoki

duhqueenmoki

Twilight hater.

Cancel

So why do you guys like anime?

I like anime because the art can be so gorgeous sometimes, it's just aesthetically pleasing! :D Not to mention you run into some great story lines.

Queen of the world.
Queen of the universe.
Queen of everything.
Signature Image

strawberry15

strawberry15

The Worldwide BERRY

Cancel

Ok I will be the first one to coment ^^ ummm... let me see why I love Anime?
because it's the greatest thing I've seen in my life, the characters, the stories all about it it's just fantastic

Ermenegildo

Ermenegildo

I'm Don Hal!

Cancel

heyyyyy greetings ppl!
good i'm the 2nd one to comment XD

well, well.... I really like it cuz' of the drawing style [you can do and see amazing things! XD], besides you can ALWAYS find some story line of your type.

SunFighter

fire..

Cancel

Good question...why? because to me is sometimes funny (always), tender...and have more action...

=)

awkwardusername

awkwardusername

(」・ω・)」うー!

Cancel

it makes me forget about the unrealness of reality.

-_-

Signature Image
Wordpress | Tumblr
Then what role am I to play in this farce? Should I be the slave? The villager? The knight? The protagonist? No, I am them all! A hero who’s role is to consume everything in sight, dancing while tearing the theater apart. A drama. A drama whose audience is the drama itself.

Cancel

Gives me something good to watch since I don't enjoy much tv.

• Oct 25, 2011
Cancel

okay..for me..uhm..there are several reasons on why i LOVE anime..but..i think the main reason is bcos ANIME can do wat the reality can't (like gundam...supernatural story etc...)

Hidden within illusions are real illusions
From real illusions emerge illusions
Lies hidden within the truth
Truth hidden within lies

• Oct 25, 2011
Cancel

MMMMM......GOOD QUESTION.....
I LOVE ANIME THATS ALL..............I DONT NEED REASONS......
ITS A PART OF ME

• Oct 25, 2011
Cancel

i love anime because i like the drawing style, also there are different kinds of story's i like. and i learn from it for example i learn japanese and other things.

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

Cancel

I've always been a fan of animation myself, so once I discovered animation from another country and started to like it, then it was only natural to want to watch more. it has taught me a lot actually, a lot of diversity flows from it. I guess, in most cases, it's an expensive "hobby" but it is my anti-drug :D besides, most times I can enjoy it more than once so that's a win-win there :)

BuBbLeS!

Signature

Cancel

i love anime because the characters are generally honest, unlike real people in the real world. even the villains will voice their true intentions most of the time. even lelouch became a good guy in the end. people in anime stay true to their hearts and have ideal values, while the real world is full of scumbags. for every pink haired heroine that has a perfect personality, there are over 100,000 women in the real world with rotten hearts. for every mu la flaga type character, there are 1,000 corrupt politicians. for every ika-musume, there is a justin beiber. you get my point. anime thus is the greatest escape for me.

• Nov 01, 2011

page 1 of 1 11 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.