Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What grinds YOUR gears? - Minitokyo

What grinds YOUR gears?

page 4 of 7 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » 159 total items

Inversion988

Inversion988

....Revived?

playing through Super Mario Bros, clearing castle after castle, just to hear:

I'm sorry, Mario!
But the princess is in another castle!

RAGE.

Signature Image

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

people that dare to add you as a friend on a popular site and a second later their profile is unreadable but you could read it a second ago. really ?!? what's the point of doing that ! I can understand that some people block out their walls to certain people but your entire profile when it was just viewable the instant I accepted your friend request ! (yes I deleted the person the instant they did that too so there :P)

BuBbLeS!

Signature

Inversion988

Inversion988

....Revived?

Facebook/Myspace/Twitter. i fail to understand what's so mind-boggling about them. seems like your average chat spot to me.

Signature Image

UberDog

UberDog

I Walk Alone...

Amen Invert.

What grinds my gears is bullying and back-stabbers!

Knowledge and Time are the Keys to Wisdom.Signature Image

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

people that suck into the life of where they are and they start to become like the others in that area, people that are easily influenced, gullible or become like others just attempting to fit in :( be an individualist ! standing alone is more fun than standing with people at a firing squad !

BuBbLeS!

Signature

UberDog

UberDog

I Walk Alone...

I stand alone...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z5sRwAMeE8I

Drivers who speed up to get in front of your car then immediately make you slam on your brakes as they make a right turn.

UberDog

UberDog

I Walk Alone...

^ I agree
*Pulls in front of Hoo and makes a left hand turn*

What grinds my gears is SAND!

*swerves* (guess how many fingers I am holding up)

Drivers who speed through a school zone while talking on their cell phone and flicking their expended cigarette out of the window.

UberDog

UberDog

I Walk Alone...

Thanx Hoo I know I am No. 1... hey I see a Birdie. o.o

What grinds my gears is unclean finger nails. tisk tisk

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

people that feel the need to rub their fingers against plastic, or scratching on a chalk board, dude, my sensitive hearing can't take that !

BuBbLeS!

Signature

Inversion988

Inversion988

....Revived?

people that talk too much. just because you were born with a mouth doesn't mean you have to use it 24/7.

Signature Image

jakuro

jakuro

殁 4 LIFE

What grinds my gears..?

When girls put nice guys in the friend-zone while they date some dumbass!

Signature
::wake up in a dying world looking like the antidote::

UberDog

UberDog

I Walk Alone...

people who super size their meals when they are already super sized...

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

people that are so lazy that they don't do their jobs properly and then the whole scale is tipped to the point of pointless ! oh oh also a guy that is afraid to chip a nail, or get dirty and would rather someone else do their job for them. seriously people, for once in your life do your job and not pass it to someone else that it didn't even need to be done in the first place !

BuBbLeS!

Signature

UberDog

UberDog

I Walk Alone...

^ Amen Kilroy!

My gears are rather smooth this chilly morning...strange?

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

my gears feel like mud got trapped in them myself

here's another grinding, animated numbers calling to check the line to see if it's open so they can then, later, start slamming it looking for past owners of the phone. or worse people that call with an animated voice and ask you to press a number that you are not interested in their services and THEN a human calls asking the same freaking thing !

BuBbLeS!

Signature

UberDog

UberDog

I Walk Alone...

Kids who hide rocks in the leaf piles! Dirty little %&#&^#%&@!

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

not just kids do that ;) my pebbles though mine ! why would I hide them when I enjoy them so much

girls that spend over a hundred dollars on makeup and then complain because their dad cuts them off and tells them to get a job if they wish to continue to use said makeup ! seriously, really?

BuBbLeS!

Signature

the "occupy" movement

Rim-chan

Linguistics

Rim-chan

Social experiment

People who believe themselves to be some geniuses but they make the mistake of opening their mouths and then... brace yourselves, the debit of pure, absolute, immense, unbelievable, dreadful, tremendous, despicable stupidity is coming.

No name, no business, no address, no phone, no worries, no money... just tired

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

that annoying cold that isn't really anything more than a runny nose and other allergy like feel yet there is nothing you can do about it because there really isn't any medicine to help make it go away yet you're enduring mild suffering until it does manage to disappear (been an interesting past week that's for sure)

BuBbLeS!

Signature

UberDog

UberDog

I Walk Alone...

THE "OCCUPY" MOVEMENT !

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

people that protest and don't know what they are protesting for. the time spent protesting they could have looked and found a job. we all got to start somewhere. a mailroom is better than on the streets getting sprayed in the eyes with pepper spray. I'm not college person but even I know this

BuBbLeS!

Signature

page 4 of 7 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » 159 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.