Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What grinds YOUR gears? - Minitokyo

What grinds YOUR gears?

page 5 of 7 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » 159 total items

UberDog

UberDog

I Walk Alone...

When Mother Nature won't give me a break ! *Shakes paw in the air*

Knowledge and Time are the Keys to Wisdom.Signature Image

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

those moments when candles don't burn as long as they state they would or they are hollow or worse they are not the proper scent. it's a sad day when they are even skimping on the candles, seriously, what is this world coming to ! when an incense stick lasts longer than a candle it's time to look into that problem and give us some decent burning candles for our money !

BuBbLeS!

Signature

the sequel of a great movie that sucks :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ AY AY YAAAIIII!

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

what about those movies that hollywood is doing that are remakes of asian films and anime films. not one of them has been a success as of yet and they keep on bring them ! listen to the fans, find your material elsewhere or do a better job already !

BuBbLeS!

Signature

UberDog

UberDog

I Walk Alone...

When Black Friday Comes...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHizJaR2VuA

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

you know I'm not the type to scare easy but black friday terrifies me. I mean I would rather spend it at toys r us than at walmart, they don't take things out of your hands at the toy store like they do at walmart, that's not counting the times I got ran over !

obama care, enough stated. even "Cadillac" insurance is not spared sucking the money out of people and forcing them to go time after time just to get more money. this world is ran on it and it's sickening. usa is green alright, just not that sort of green. so banks are the new churches it seems :/

BuBbLeS!

Signature

i hate my co-worker at the mall who snitched me out on being late to the supervisor cz he hates me being the better salesman than him

UberDog

UberDog

I Walk Alone...

I hate that Cyber-Monday happens everyday. *Shakes Paw in the Air*

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

you and me both pup, I can't even go shopping because the store I wants to go to will rip the item off the shelf and ship it towards the other store if the person wants it !

well card don't be late to work and you won't be snitched out. doesn't mean he hates you, could be a brown noser ! scary people which brings me to my second point of the post, don't be a brown noser, earn things the proper way not by being a "loyal pet"

BuBbLeS!

Signature

UberDog

UberDog

I Walk Alone...

What really grins my gears is HIGH TENSION!

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

to top my list of grinding, hackers ! what's the point, I can understand if you have something to gain, but most of the sites that are hacked have nothing more than pixels, they don't even have personal info. I just can't/don't understand the satisfaction of hacking into a pixeled related account on a kid's site no less !

BuBbLeS!

Signature

UberDog

UberDog

I Walk Alone...

Wet Pocket Lint...*sigh*

a teenager learning to drive stick >.<

UberDog

UberDog

I Walk Alone...

Yes Double Clutching is right on up there Hoo.

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

automatic shift ! take that boys, you only have to shift once :P don't worry adults learning to drive stick is far more interesting. what about those that dump the clutch after driving for like forever. suppose that could be worse :/ so rule of thumb don't show off to the blonde beside you chances are that's not her natural hair color. which brings me to another point, why do women dye their hair, heck I'm seeing guys do it now, seriously !

BuBbLeS!

Signature

UberDog

UberDog

I Walk Alone...

PARTISAN POLITICS !~!~!~! ...need I say more.

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

well yeah cause I can't watch the news at the moment thanks to my cable company. speaking of which the contract is up so they decided to cancel my extra features AND turn off the wrong pole. seriously, what's so hard about doing your job. and quit sending me shut off notices if I'm all caught up, do your freaking job ! I cannot stress that enough anymore. really, is it that hard ! apparently it's more fun to stand on the street side for two months instead of sitting behind a desk and typing at a keyboard. if my people skills were nice all the time and I didn't already have a job, I would so step in there and show them a thing or two !

BuBbLeS!

Signature

UberDog

UberDog

I Walk Alone...

Moth eaten sweaters !

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

never had that experience, although I have had a few mice eaten shoes before, possibly just as rude

BuBbLeS!

Signature

UberDog

UberDog

I Walk Alone...

The lack of posting in this thread...

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

stuff that smells moldy, why must it smell like that and give me a headache and make me sneeze so much !

BuBbLeS!

Signature

UberDog

UberDog

I Walk Alone...

Anti-social Socialites!

Elegants

Elegants

Getting back into the game

The fact that this site seems totally inactive as far as forums go and there are no longer any RPs. And if there are, they're hiding from me.

UberDog

UberDog

I Walk Alone...

What grinds my gears is people who come back after traveling the Solar System and complain about this sites inactivity and lack of RPing groups.

page 5 of 7 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » 159 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.