Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Deletion of Serah - Minitokyo

Deletion of Serah

Tagged under Final Fantasy XIII

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 8 total items

DOOOODY

DOOOODY

Doody Tco

I knew that all of them was deleted because I submited each of the wallapapers alone and that will make it crowded.. How can I put all versions without submiting each one alone?!

And thanks for helping and supporting

Forget your Pain and Smile :)

Alenas

Retired Moderator

Alenas

Gone.

When you have uploaded the original/first version, you can upload alternate versions and alternate resolutions, too.

On the page where your wallpaper is, look for the wallpaper description you put there (or 'Artist Comment') and on the right side of your description at the top you will see three links - 'Report', 'Edit' and 'Update'. By clicking on 'Edit' you can change your description and by clicking on 'Update' you can upload alternate resolutions and/or alternate versions, depending on your preference. Hope that helps.

Signature

DOOOODY

DOOOODY

Doody Tco

When I try to upload the wallpaper again I get "The file already exsist" and when I open the link I find "Deleted!" what should I do? Should I change a little in the wallpaper or something?!

Fran

Retired Moderator, Tagger, Linguistics

Fran

better than your faves tbh

They were deleted for quality, all of them, meaning you can not upload them unless you improve them significantly.
I'd recommend you focusing on just one of them instead of making multiples versions.

Try working on the composition, right now it seems you slapped some brushes at random.

Signature ImageLatest submission: Trouble Makers
tag-liciousvector-wallers
Lol omg, click on quote in guestbook instead of spamming your own stuff, SMH

SolemnSerpent

SolemnSerpent

"Fate, up against your will."

As an added note, if you need some help improving them, I'd suggest making a post in the Sandbox - so other members can critique and offer ideas for your wallpapers before you re-upload them.

“I didn’t attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it.” —Mark Twain
“There's nothing wrong with you that reincarnation won't cure.” —Jack E. Leonard
Good Links: Tagging Guide || FAQ || Policy || "No Pixiv Allowed" || "If you're having girl problems, I feel bad for you son..."

DOOOODY

DOOOODY

Doody Tco

Really? What about Snow wallpaper? Is it for the same reason?

Alenas

Retired Moderator

Alenas

Gone.

Yes, they were all deleted due to low wallpaper quality. Like Solenm mentioned, before you upload a wallpaper, post it in the Sandbox to get some feedback on it first to avoid deletions in the future.

Signature

DOOOODY

DOOOODY

Doody Tco

Ara?! Thank you for helping me ^^ I'll be more careful next time.

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to Deletion Appeals | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.