Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Deletion of "please...don't let me go!" wallpaper - Minitokyo

Deletion of "please...don't let me go!" wallpaper

Tagged under Vocaloid

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Raffachan

Linguistics

Raffachan

A.A.A. Free Time Searching

Quote by
The wallpaper you have submitted (please...don't let me go!) was removed for one or more of the following reasons:

- It was too simplistic.
- The subject was too blurry or over-filtered.
- It used screenshots or unmodified stock photos.
- It was a low-effort wallpaper.
- It was an alternate version of an existing wallpaper. Please only upload one version of a wallpaper. If you wish to display alternate versions, you may post an offsite link.
- It did not feature an anime-style image.

Minitokyo only accepts wallpapers that meet certain standards of quality. For help with making wallpapers, refer to the Art & Design Lounge and/or Sandbox.

Sincerely,
Minitokyo Staff

This is an automated message and cannot be replied.
Inquiries can be made in the Deletion Complaints forum.

What is the "quality" problem that are you talking about?
I'll try to fix it, but sincerely I don't think that this wallpaper has so bad quality to have to delete it.

merged: 10-18-2011 ~ 05:08pm
I had posted the new version some hours ago, but could someone reply me, anyway? ^^
I would like to know the exactly quality problem this time...

Bernouli

Retired Moderator

Bernouli

It's Never Lupus!

I did not delete it, but I believe the problem was that is appeared to be low in effort. As it just seems it was extracted and then placed on top of a textured background, with words put on top with the colors hued a bit. The white border around the girl was also questionably blurry and low in quality looking. @The moderator who deleted it: Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Signature
sheq's neenja mod

Raffachan

Linguistics

Raffachan

A.A.A. Free Time Searching

I don't think it will be "low effort", just because I uploaded the new version, and I did the same things, only different thing is that I "vectored" the image, to have a better quality.
More than this I don't think a work where you changed colours [I didn't change only the hue...if you see better, all the colours are different], you add texture and effects, you chose a theme and a text, and you used a particular effect for that text, it could be considered "low effort" o_o
At this rate I don't understand what you consider a "low effort" wallpaper...oO
Anyway from the pm the problem was the quality...and IF it's really the "blur" border, I repeat...I don't think is so "low quality" that you have to deleted it from the gallery.
Obviously it's just my opinion, but I want to be honest, only this.

Alenas

Retired Moderator

Alenas

Gone.

Since your vectored version wasn't deleted, I'm guessing the main issue were the shaky, jagged lines of the character you extracted for the first version. The text was indeed a bit too blurry and there was a small portion of the wallpaper missing at the very top (you can see that when you look at her foot - it gets cut off near the top like everything else).

Signature

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Deletion Appeals | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.