Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 D.N Angel Fans - Minitokyo

D.N Angel Fans

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 25 total items

DayBreak

DayBreak

The Prince Is Dead

hola ppl,
even tho D.N Angel is a old series, doesnt mean the art nor the humor
isnt there < 3
Tell me ur favrote char/epi/epi parts etc.

Signature
i have such good eyes for spotting talent *-* it never failed me -0- cept for the time when i picked bromit to be staff -0- -Queen Saki

Himeno

Himeno

Loyal Slave

I think Daisuke is cute but Dark is hot. Hmmm...So I guess it's between those two. Favorite part?! oH..I miight spoil it. So I just say it's kinda near at the ending part. ><

Signature

Credit : PrincessChii

chibi-lizard

chibi-lizard

the official cicak kecil

wah !!! i see 2 avvie facing off !!! both d.n. angel !!

me loves d.n. angel too ! and my favourite character ?... i like all of them. mmm... i can't decide between daisuke, dark & satoshi ^_^' all my favourites :D

.:: [ S . U . K . I - S . A . N . C . T . U . A . R . Y ] ::.
Signature Image
.: don't kill me cause i'm a lizard :.

DayBreak

DayBreak

The Prince Is Dead

XD
good to see some D.N fans or ppl who watches D.N Angel.
XD well anyway time for me to...
BUMP
i need more ppl to post and tell us XD

Signature
i have such good eyes for spotting talent *-* it never failed me -0- cept for the time when i picked bromit to be staff -0- -Queen Saki

chibi-lizard

chibi-lizard

the official cicak kecil

aww... i'll keep posting if the moderators don't ban me XD d.n. angel is one of my favouritest anime ever !! and me loves the OP and the ost very very much too XD

Signature Image

DayBreak

DayBreak

The Prince Is Dead

XD
cool, lol, y would they ban you when ur posting on a topic?
XD lol, i should of moved this to Spam lol

Signature

chibi-lizard

chibi-lizard

the official cicak kecil

umm... dunno... cause probably i'd be spamming and babbling bout how nice d.n. angel is ^_^' waaaaaaaaaa.... i wanna watch it all over again !! XD i think i've watched it like 3 times..

Signature Image

I read the manga... haven't watched the anime yet

the manga is pretty good, I might buy the anime when it come to America

DayBreak

DayBreak

The Prince Is Dead

I wouldnt think it would come out in amercia sense its been how long when they made it?
well, try to buy a import dvds of D.n Angel

Signature

youngdo

cool

I think the manga is better than the anime.
The character, story also are better.
My favourite character? sure is Satoshi~
I think he is the best(don't know why...)

Dream...
Signature

Crazyrabbit87

Crazyrabbit87

TKD Freak

screw all the ppl in DN angle....UZIU!!!!!!!!!!! hes sooooooooooooooo cute!!!! and yes imma guy i kno thats juss sounds wrong and wierd and prob spelled his name wrong, depending on who subbed it....buh it dun matter....HE IS SO cute! XD

Why settle of 'good' when you can have DIM SUM BAR!!!

DayBreak

DayBreak

The Prince Is Dead

Quote by Crazyrabbit87screw all the ppl in DN angle....UZIU!!!!!!!!!!! hes sooooooooooooooo cute!!!! and yes imma guy i kno thats juss sounds wrong and wierd and prob spelled his name wrong, depending on who subbed it....buh it dun matter....HE IS SO cute! XD

um ok, im thinking ur gay or bi?
well thats fine by me if you like a guy char and think his cute LOL

Signature

Crazyrabbit87

Crazyrabbit87

TKD Freak

no im sry ppl im not gay or bi...im just an honest guy that has the guts to admit that hes juss really cute...besides....its non human less it transforms so im pretty sure im not gay or bi :D

Why settle of 'good' when you can have DIM SUM BAR!!!

broken-dreamz

broken-dreamz

shoujo-otaku

i wuvvv daisuke sho much!! anyhow I dunno my friends wants the anime since I have ep 1-26 on my computer and scanlation volume 1-8 v.v'' or something..waiwai it's a truly good anime =D

Signature Image
shounen-ai - animeclub - strawberry - mts - mt-north - sasuxnaru <3 all these groups, join today =9

shameless plug-in = my journal & my fanfictions // <333~~ minnnaah!

chibi-lizard

chibi-lizard

the official cicak kecil

see... you don't have to wowwiiee... there are many d.n. angel's fans out there which need to get a little nudge and notice this thread !! heheheh XD

Quote by youngdoI think the manga is better than the anime.The character, story also are better.
My favourite character? sure is Satoshi~
I think he is the best(don't know why...)

omigosh !! i love satoshi too !!! i love satoshi because i love his seiyuu !! and i like your avvie !!!! *sticks face to satoshi's pic* ^_^'

Signature Image

I like the manga better than the anime as it goes longer than the anime and the characters are cuter. Riku and Daisuke make a lovely pair and its a real good series.

Beatrice

Beatrice

Explosive Angel

dn. angel kicks ass! dark and daisuke are just incredibly lushicious, thyre omg hott espacially dark , daisuke is more cute than hott though i love dn angel!

Heaven doesnt want me and hell pat me back out.

Shkira

Shkira

Cake!!

Favorite part was when Daisuke and Rikku got together on the beach. That was THE point in the anime when you really see how he's matured, and I thought it was quite the special moment, lol.

Reading the manga as TP releases it, I just hope theres more than the anime, right now it's going pretty fast! ^_^;;

Sugasuga

Sugasuga

Kaz ?

my fave character is Dark Mousy!! ^__^ he's so hot and handsome, just plain sexy!! :D so is Krad ^^

Signature

Gabberjaws

Nyu Nyu!

well i haven't watched the anime yet but it's right at the top of my list of ones i want to see. i saw the first ep on a DVD sampler and it looks soooo good! I can't wait to see it!

Signature
Love the woman in your life or she'll come back and eat you.

Li-Mei

Li-Mei

Comatose

I read the manga first, and it was the first manga that i really enjoyed reading....when i found out that they also made an anime out of it, i rushed to download it right away. it was a major let down for me. i still like DNAngel, but only the manga. I guess the only thing i like about the anime is Mio-chan and Towa-chan.

Signature

wings

wings

~~Silent Killer~~

i watched the anime and i liked it but when i watched the manga is was weird. story upside down first u got episode1 and then 5 o_0 but i still like it ;)

Signature

First decent manga that I read. I liked Riku better in the manga than in the anime (because the art is better), but then again, having her move and a tomboyish voice also puts some life into her, dont you think?

skinnystik

skinnystik

|| Genki Tenshi ||

me.... i have not read the manga but i have see the anime! my favourite character... well... my favourite characters are Diasuke, Dark and Rika! my favourite part is where diasuke gets his own wings... like omg... they are red!!!!!

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 25 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.