Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 MT - Collaboration functions - Minitokyo

MT - Collaboration functions

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 14 total items

Horseradish

Horseradish

A-R-T-P-O-P

I would like to ask why MT doesn't have a collaboration function? Because it would be very nice if there was a function like that------some of us wallers are collaborating to make a wallpaper, yet, when we are to submit it, we have to decide who's going to submit it 'cause only one person gets the credit and not the both of us. D:

Signature

Darthas

Retired Moderator

Darthas

レキシコン

"This wallpaper was made by:' in the description tab or on the wall itself.
Besides, mostly everyone does a wall by themselves which is why the function is probably not there. Opinions and stuff are taken but the product itself is done by the singular. y'know?

[20:54] Lexicon: I may be 3rd place in the popularity poll but at NASA, the # order is 3>2>1.
[20:56] DXBlair: its a placement poll..not a countdown idiot
[SIG design by Valuna]
Signature

Alenas

Retired Moderator

Alenas

Gone.

I think this actually would be a good idea. I know that posting a collab wallpaper is a one-person thing but maybe we could enable an option for the other part of the collaboration to be present in the wallpaper credits and enable that person to have that wallpaper in the gallery, too. I'll make a proposition for this to the Mods. :)

Signature

Horseradish

Horseradish

A-R-T-P-O-P

@darthas: Yes I know that we can point that out in the description area. But it still doesn't give any credit to the other collaborator----it's only with the one who submitted it. And yes, I know that most wallpapers are done by only one person, but not all of us do that----that's why create collaborations so that we could create walls that we'd like to share with everyone. Walls that are inspired by both artists. Walls that are a marriage of the ideas and concepts by both artists.

@alenas: Ooooh! Yes! Please do. (OwO) It's actually the reason why I don't usually submit collabs here in MT because only one gets credit for it----even though there are two persons behind the wallpaper itself. Sometimes, it could even be three or more (I think. LOL). But hey, anything's possible. :D

Signature

Darthas

Retired Moderator

Darthas

レキシコン

Fair enough, I've nothing to really argue about here lol
Darthas approves.

[20:54] Lexicon: I may be 3rd place in the popularity poll but at NASA, the # order is 3>2>1.
[SIG design by Valuna]
Signature

Tina18

Tina18

The view of these stars

I agree with this. I asked about it, and I've been told there was such thing before but people really didn't give a damn about it, so he took it out.

Rizacaga: Tina, Tina tell Sungmin to get Kyu's pants for me pleaseee.
My milkshake brings Saber to my bathtub.

Darthas

Retired Moderator

Darthas

レキシコン

So I was right. lol

[SIG design by Valuna]
Signature

Horseradish

Horseradish

A-R-T-P-O-P

But----------that doesn't seem fair. D:

I just hope that they put it back 'cause even though it's not that noticeable, at least people (who actually reads the description of a wallpaper) would know that a particular wallpaper was done by two artists.

Like I've said before, it kinda sucks when we have to decide who's going to submit the wallpaper 'cause we both put our all into it. We then sometimes end up not submitting the wall at all. XD

Signature

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

We've been taking means to talk about it as a staff.

One of the biggest complaints was this feature was hardly used, and the demand for it was so minimal that it was removed after awhile and no one seemed to notice.

However, due to this current resurgence in demand we're discussing the matter again and hopefully we'll come to a conclusion that'll make everyone happy.

Signature Image

Horseradish

Horseradish

A-R-T-P-O-P

^^^^ OH JOY. (OwO)

If it comes back, OH LOVE. If it does not, oh well----thanks for the time anyway. :D

Signature

YoruAngel866

YoruAngel866

you spin me round round @_@

i agree about collab function, and it would be nice if we could edit existing collab walls with the collab function :)))

Its only by fate that any life ends and only by chance that it is mine, not yours-Oblivion
yuukine@ap, oh yeah its changed and im not vampireprincessyuuki anymore.have that in mind.
Signature Image

Horseradish

Horseradish

A-R-T-P-O-P

^^^^ I concur. (OwO) Editing our past entries that are really collaboration would be nice. :D

Signature

Tina18

Tina18

The view of these stars

I know right? I have like 4 or 5 already posted collabs!

Rizacaga: Tina, Tina tell Sungmin to get Kyu's pants for me pleaseee.
My milkshake brings Saber to my bathtub.

Fran

Retired Moderator, Tagger, Linguistics

Fran

better than your faves tbh

http://forum.minitokyo.net/t71718
There you go ;)

Signature ImageLatest submission: Trouble Makers
tag-liciousvector-wallers
Lol omg, click on quote in guestbook instead of spamming your own stuff, SMH

page 1 of 1 14 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.