Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Other users post oyur scans - Minitokyo

Other users post oyur scans

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Chibi-Chibi

Chibi-Chibi

One day I'll be back!^.^

I read FAQ and poly loosely this time, but even reading it from before i don't remember anything written about this.

So i'd like to know if MT has any policy about scans that certain person does (and is member of MT) but does not post them here (for reasons) but another MT member finds them and posts them here with no credit?

I noticed today that something like that happened with certain artbook i've scaned over 3 years ago. I did not post all the scans from artbook here, and those i did were 1000px smaller (with reason at that time). I'm not sure if i care that much today about this, the scans itself are pretty crappy (well at least the editing i've done there is - shows my skills from 3 years ago) but rather than my scans in original size posted here i'm bothered that no credit is given? And i'd really like to see that fixed. But i don't know where MT stands in situation like this.
Also is all i can to nag the memeber that posted scans to add the credit or is there anything else i can do? Also in situations like this can scans be removed if, in this case I, provide good enough proof i'm the person that made original scans?

Fenafir

Retired Moderator, Scanner

Fenafir

There are several ways to approach this:
1. If you want credit for your scan, its your responsibility to PM the submitter who submitted your scan here on MT (if they are still active).
2. Your free to submit those scans again under your name if you provide proper description
3. If you have a personal website and do not want your scans to be redistributed to Minitokyo, please leave your website address here and any scans from your website that get submitted to MT will be deleted.

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.