Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Can't update profile HTML - Minitokyo

Can't update profile HTML

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 4 total items

farhana

farhana

::Ciel::

Hi MT-ers :D
Forgive me if the following question have been post before.

I have a problem in updating my profile page in HTML. Every time I tried to update, I will receive these alert messages.

Quote: The following errors occured:

body: event attributes not allowed (new content is still intact).

and

Quote: Not updated: event attributes not allowed (new content is still intact).

at the bottom of the page.

I was just wondering if there is anyone who shared the same problem or can come out with a solution about this?
Need to change my userpage content since it looks the same since 2009

THANKS!

Yamibou-Eve

Tagger

Yamibou-Eve

brace yourselves

Hello farhana,

The problem is probably that your code contained one or more event attributes, but it may even be caused by a typo or syntax error.

As for event attribute: they are written in HTML but serve to call scripts (like java scripts) and are not allowed in the current version of Minitokyo. If you simply remove them from it should work thou it maybe not be as functional :)

If you're not sure where to start looking for event attributes in your code, start at the codes for the element that is supposed to change or perform some kind of action. Here is a list of event attributes, search for them in your code.

If you think that's not the case, or the problem persist post here again and I'll take a closer look. :)

Tags don't fix themselves or disappear just bc you removed them >> Report@Tag Administration | Tagging Practices | Tagging Guidelines
my-maidenclamp-a-holictag-liciousSignature Image

farhana

farhana

::Ciel::

Problem solved !
Thank you very much for your help and guidance :)

Yamibou-Eve

Tagger

Yamibou-Eve

brace yourselves

Glad to hear it :)
and good luck with your userpage designs!

Tags don't fix themselves or disappear just bc you removed them >> Report@Tag Administration | Tagging Practices | Tagging Guidelines
my-maidenclamp-a-holictag-liciousSignature Image

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Userpage Customization | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.