Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Deletion of White Wing - Minitokyo

Deletion of White Wing

Tagged under Fire Emblem

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 5 total items

lilylily09

lilylily09

LILYLILY09

This is my first wallpaper that I submitted in MT.
White Wing
But I got a PM from MT staff like below

Quote by lilylily09,

The wallpaper you have submitted (White Wing) was removed for one or more of the following reasons:

- It was too simplistic.
- The subject was too blurry or over-filtered.
- It used screenshots or unmodified stock photos.
- It was a low-effort wallpaper.
- It was an alternate version of an existing wallpaper. Please only upload one version of a wallpaper. If you wish to display alternate versions, you may post an offsite link.
- It did not feature an anime-style image.

Minitokyo only accepts wallpapers that meet certain standards of quality. For help with making wallpapers, refer to the Art & Design Lounge and/or Sandbox.

Sincerely,

Minitokyo Staff

This is an automated message and cannot be replied.

Additional information provided by the moderator:
Blurry, jagged in places, no signature

Inquiries can be made in the Deletion Complaints forum.

What happened with my wallpaper? Why was it remove? somebody can tell me about deletion of my wallpaper? Can I submit it again?

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

Lily, I don't mean to come off as rude, but the reason mentioned why was mentioned in the very private message quoted.

It was deleted to due being blurry, jagged in places, and no signature.

What we recommend to members, is to post their work in The Sandbox section of the forum so that they can get further suggestions to help them.

I hope this helps you.

Signature Image

evelluchia

evelluchia

Lu-Lu the friendship officer

have a look at the scan and try your best at finding any possible jagged spots and clean them up and also try to see ware it could be possibly blurry and try fixing it in some way as well add your signiture (not adding a signiture would automaticly make it a candadate for deletion i hope this helps lily-chan ^-^

??????
Signature
become a member of minitokyos newest happy family HERE
join the group web site HERE

lilylily09

lilylily09

LILYLILY09

Maybe i should post this forum in The Sandbox ^^'
Thank you for your help. I should fix something of my wallpaper.
But can i submit it again or not?

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

You cannot resubmit a wallpaper without approval.

However, if you post it in The Sandbox section, or making the appropriate changes and then it should be ok : )

Signature Image

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Deletion Appeals | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.