Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Help with Downloads - Minitokyo

Help with Downloads

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Hi i have a problem when i start a download of any scan it takes much time to dowaload it doesnt happens to me before so i want to know whats happening usually my internet is over 600 kb/s and usually i can download without any problem but now no, can you help me please i want to know what's happenning please help me i can't download for example this picture http://gallery.minitokyo.net/download/560307 have 20 minutes loading of course im not downloading anything else

Sorry for my bad english help me please

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

the scan in question took me about five seconds to download. so here are some factors to consider: what time are you coming onto mt? everyone and every server has a peak time. this is typically when the most people are on in your area and/or those on in the site in question. try coming on at different time frames and see if this is the problem. another is net issues as well as site issues, if either one is having trouble or being worked on this causes errors and slowness in things loading regardless of what they are. also, clearing of your temp, cookies, and cache will be most helpful in downloading things at a much faster rate sometimes.

above all else, since things are free now to down so if you want to refresh then that's quite alright it doesn't eat into any credits since we no longer have them here on this site. also, if you want you can add them to your favorites and then download them when you got time or when your downloading problem corrects itself.

BuBbLeS!

Signature

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Back to Bug Reports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.