Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Your first Wallpaper - Minitokyo

Your first Wallpaper

page 1 of 1 18 total items

Felesya

Felesya

Inhumane but beautiful

So guys, this might be interesting. What was the first wallpaper, you've ever done?

I really can't trace back, when I've first walled, it's just too long ago and my old harddrive must be older than me by now. Maybe it got turned into a toaster already?

Okay, here's my first ever one, that must have been..2002?
http://poltercat.com/trash/butterfly_.jpg

And this was my first ever scenic wallpaper. I was seriously proud of this one. Felt amazing to be able to do an environment with tools in a programm. *PLAY GOD*

http://poltercat.com/trash/heaven_wall.jpg

And yours?

Signature

Alenas

Retired Moderator

Alenas

Gone.

OMG, I'm so embarrassed now to show it, lol. But anyway, here's mine:

Blade Maiden by alenas
Blade Maiden by alenas

It was my first manga panel extraction, first coloring and first wallpaper background in general. I've been wanting to make a redux wall of it for some time, but never had the time or inspiration. Think it was done somewhere in 2007 but posted here in 2008 when I joined MT. I was so proud of it back then, especially of the ghost image lol; it should probably be deleted due to crappy quality now, haha. XD

Signature

Felesya

Felesya

Inhumane but beautiful

Cyanide was telling me about the soo popular transparent ghost effect yesterday, I had no clue what he meant. Now I do! XD <3

Signature

Alenas

Retired Moderator

Alenas

Gone.

Quote by FelesyaCyanide was telling me about the soo popular transparent ghost effect yesterday, I had no clue what he meant. Now I do! XD <3

Haha, yeah, it was really popular 'back in the days'. I got inspired mostly by seeing some of those Sailor Moon wallpapers with ghost images of them in the background and the full opacity characters in front. XD

Signature

Tsunoh

Tsunoh

runs with cookies

Felesya, Alenas, even then you had the skills to get work into the main gallery (well maybe not that happy glow land Fely- jk, jk)

I WILL BLIND EVERYONE WITH THIS MASTER WORK OF EPIC EPICNESS OF EPICADOM ALL YE LOOK AWAY NOW
no seriously, it's bad. I want to jump back in time and punch myself out LOOL

http://img51.imageshack.us/img51/2250/ambiguity.th.jpg

Dear Tsu of 5 years ago:

you are freaking emo and even though I think you were under the impression that it kind of looks like a row of columns........... WHAT WERE YOU THINKING ROFL foot x-ray?

Sincerely,
Yourself, 5 years later

Alenas

Retired Moderator

Alenas

Gone.

ROFLMAO TSU. <3

Signature

Felesya

Felesya

Inhumane but beautiful

You shall not insult the happy glow land! !111 I think i discovered that you can make things glow with the soft round brush back then. Felt like god creating fairies!

LOL you made me laugh so hard. roflwtf foot x-ray XD Although when seeing the thumbnail i thought "oh no, that must be some awesome selfdrawn stuff, pwning my present stuff! ;3;"

oh alenas I remember those ;3; http://media.animewallpapers.com/wallpapers/smoon/smoon_20_640.jpg . I think when first entering the internet, I googled sailor moon (what else would your first google search be?) and saw those wallpapers. Never left the internet.

Signature

Alenas

Retired Moderator

Alenas

Gone.

Lol, yes! That's the spiffy, ghostly Sailor Moon wall style everyone fawned over, lol. I remember being all *_____* while looking at them and wanting to do the same. Oh, I think my first internet search was DBZ related...something about Trunks probably. /seinen/shounen fangirl reminiscing

Signature

Felesya

Felesya

Inhumane but beautiful

Oh my god yeah. I researched if there are any other b*tches trying to steal my trunks. My first ever internet nick was TrunksGirl ... XD /hides in corner

Signature

Nessbad94

Nessbad94

inspire and be inspired

http://img341.imageshack.us/img341/7024/animepapernetwallpaperaj.th.jpg - 2009, the year I started to wall
Well, it's mine. Though it's the first wall that was submitted and considered as ready to show to people))

but if to look at it : http://static.minitokyo.net/thumbs/31/13/510681.jpg now
so some kind of improvement and changes are noticeable. *hope, though ^^*

Signature
	Image :.Support:. |angelanddemon-uraboku|s20-signaturestudio

xRedPhoenix

xRedPhoenix

Red Eclipse

Oh gawd I think I destroyed all evidence of my first wallpaper years ago... Good thing too...

Felesya

Felesya

Inhumane but beautiful

Aww noo ;3; you have to find it somehow phoenix!

And that looks like big improvement to me, Nessbad! Serious improvement! Keep it up :)

Signature

Nessbad94

Nessbad94

inspire and be inspired

Quote: And that looks like big improvement to me, Nessbad! Serious improvement! Keep it up :)

Thanks a lot :3 Hope to never give up improving more))

Signature
	Image :.Support:. |angelanddemon-uraboku|s20-signaturestudio

Darthas

Retired Moderator

Darthas

レキシコン

Mine was made with just Paint, I'll post it later when I dig it up from my archives

[20:54] Lexicon: I may be 3rd place in the popularity poll but at NASA, the # order is 3>2>1.
[20:56] DXBlair: its a placement poll..not a countdown idiot
[SIG design by Valuna]
Signature

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

Next time I go back home, I'll see if I've got evidence of my failed efforts to make a wallpaper. You better watch out!

Signature Image

aozoraskies

Linguistics

aozoraskies

MT Age: 50 Dog Years

oh gawd, why did you have to start off with pretty okay walls, Felesya? D/ *intimidated*
lol mine is SHAME. :P Sandbox thread xDD the colouring was darn awful! So much eyepain.

"Catch on fire with enthusiasm and people will come for miles to watch you burn" ☆.。・ ψ( ^ω^ )ψ ・°☆
hetalia-axis-powers dgrayman-black-fighters anime-fans-united tag-licious userpageskindesigns linguistics-team make-your-best
Current fandoms: 999 (aka Nine Hours, Nine People, Nine Doors) // Dangan Ronpa // Persona 4 // Gakuen Kino --- From my cold! Dead! Hands!

xRedPhoenix

xRedPhoenix

Red Eclipse

Well the closest thing I have to my first wallpaper ever is my third wallpaper. Same attempt at blending. (and failing)

Pride of the Quincy by xRedPhoenix
Pride of the Quincy by xRedPhoenix

ARGH MY EYES! KILL IT! KILL IT WITH FIRE!

Here's my first and last attempt at making a wallpaper <___<
http://i1190.photobucket.com/albums/z456/sauranon/th_IIIZAAAAYAAAAAblood.png
I'd just started watching Durarara! andI kinda liked izaya then. So I found a scan and decided to clean it... two weeks later, I was still cleaning the scan <___< and I'd started hating izaya for being so evil in the series by then! I tried to complete at least cleaning the scan, but I couldn't and Izaya had that evil smile laughing at my failure! >:(
So I decided to burn him! to make him bleed(i'd found some blood brushes)! But even that didn't work, my wall was spoiled and he was still smiling as if it didn't even bother him one bit T___T
So with all hope to make a good wall lost, I remembered the yellow scarves' motto 'The sky has fallen'
TT_____TT

Why die only once when you can die a little everyday

page 1 of 1 18 total items

Back to Art | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.