Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 MT Maigetsu: Issue No 32 - Minitokyo

MT Maigetsu: Issue No 32

If we added a collaboration option, would you use it?

Yes
685 votes
No
120 votes
I don't wall
309 votes

Only members can vote.

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 49 total items

Mt-Maigetsu

Administrator

Mt-Maigetsu

Fillling you in on the latest.

Mt-Maigetsu: Issue No 32
http://i853.photobucket.com/albums/ab98/MT-Maigetsu/SolenmSerpent/mtmbanner.png
This month's banner was made by SolenmSerpent.

CONTENTS

A/ What's New in Minitokyo:
Let's have some link-y fun!
B/ Mai-chan's Mail bag!
Who do you wish to be?
C/ The MT Planet
Join us for the adventures of The Sheqel and his companions!
D/ Mod Life
The life of a MT Mod~
E/ Member Comic!
MT-Vessels
F/ Play That Funky Music!
Hurricane BoA sweeping through the music world~~~
G/ Manga Spotlight
Satan's spawn that you wouldn't mind coming in contact with
H/ Get to Know Your MT Staff!
srsly... we're interviewing srsn!
I/ Featured Member
They excel at painted walls...!
J/ Puzzles and Games
Everyday I'm jumblin'...
K/Staff Picks
Artwork that deserves more love!
L/ Group Ads
Looking for a new group to join, or to make new friends?
M/ Have your say!
Mai-chan loves to feel loved!
N/ The Usual Stuff
The enlightening links to Minitokyo Zen-dom...
------

A/ RECENTLY IN MINITOKYO...
By fireflywishes

Bringing Egg-y Back!
Yes, aside from firefly's horrible puns, we're bringing back Easter Eggs. XD
No, not the plastic, egg-shaped, candy- filled kind. (Easter Eggs)-- see if you can find them all!
HINT: There are 7 in this issue.

Tagging Guidelines!
As we mentioned in the last issue, Fran has written a lovely set of guidelines for current and future taggers. If you've been adding tags to artwork here, please be sure to read the guidelines first! READ ME

Wallpaper Tips
The lovely and talented Tsunoh has written a thread for those of you who are looking for tips and tricks to improve your wallpapers.
Located here: READ ME!

MT-Maigetsu love?
So looking at the tag for our dear Mai-chan: HERE, we're sorely lacking in wallpapers featuring her. D: SO! All you wallers out there who need some inspiration (or Indy Artists--- I'm not picky) please consider using the scan of Mai-chan (or an existing Indy Art-- just make sure to get permission!) in your next wallpaper!

Please PM a link to your submission to Mai-chan's account and it will be featured in next month's issue!

If you need help contacting any of the artists who drew fanart of Mai-chan (as many are no longer active on MT) please PM me and I can get in contact with them for you. ^_^

------

B/ MAI-CHAN'S MAILBAG

Mai-chan got some mail this month! She had originally asked members in the Shoutbox this question: "If you could be any anime character, who would you be and why?", but since some of the other Staffers decided to take over her "A Day in the Life" section... she'll post the responses she got here instead!

cyanideblizzard : Louie from Rune Solider Louie. While he's a big idiot that ends up doing stupid things, he's got a heart of gold and determination to match his endless stupidity. After all, when you're in doubt, hit things!
misasasekage: Kaori Kanzaki from To Aru Majutsu no Index because she's strong, uses a sword, is a very good fighter and her hair is one of my favorite colors, purple^^
leafsapphire: If I could be any anime character I'd want to be either Luffy from One Piece or Neliel from Bleach O3O Luffy's cool because he can eat a lot and rubber powers are super useful ^^ Plus he's very optimistic, which is a good outlook to have on life. Also, he has a very good person at heart ^^ And Neliel because she's childish, yet she's cool, strong, and beautiful :3 Plus her moral views about not hurting your allies match my own way of thinking =w= And she's very kind...
aozoraskies: I was ridiculously indecisive over this lol. But - final answer: "Pao Lin! (Tiger and Bunny) She's spunky, strong, and stubbornly self-confident in the face of danger and prejudice. I could use that! Plus, kung fu moves and electricity powers make a sweet combo. And I can get Kotetsu-ojisan to pat my head any time x3"

Aozora-chan also sent Mai-chan some regular fanmail!

Quote: *showers you with love ♥ luv* Don't stop being entertaining! And maybe be around more than once a month! xD I hope you get your dose of love via fanart, Mai. What fandom do you follow anyway? :3

Mai-chan loves any series that has a cute mascot character... like Pikachu and Mokona! She also loves Kimi ni Todoke, especially Sawako! Sawako is so cute it makes Mai-chan blushhhhhhh. XD

------

C/THE MT PLANET
by alenas, CyanideBlizzard, and SnickerdoodleNinja
Disclaimer: This story is a way of re-interpreting concepts already present in Doctor Who. This story is for fun and sharing but obviously not for profit.

What if we told you that Sheqel wasn't just the administrator of Minitokyo, but he was actually another being from a far off part of the universe?
That he went on fantastic adventures for many years, until he finally decided to settle down and create a community called Minitokyo?
With his sonic keyboard and mouse, he maintains swift and stern justice against bugs and glitches to maintain the balance and harmony of MInitokyo.

Featuring Ginger, the new member and Trevor the moderator, with a guest appearance from The Sheqel 

+++OPEN THIS IN A NEW TAB/WINDOW AND LISTEN WHILE YOU READ+++

*Ginger wanders into MT and looks around in awe* 
Trevor: Hello! Can I help you? 
Ginger: Oh! Wow! Uh, hello there, I’m new here, nice to meet you guys!
Trevor: It's nice to meet you too, Ginger! Welcome to Minitokyo!
Ginger: Thank you! 
*looks around and is slightly overwhelmed* 
Ginger: Wow, I never expected Minitokyo to be so huge! 
Trevor: Well, yes, it is bigger on the inside; just some Time Lord technology, nothing to get too excited about.
Ginger: Time Lord technology? What in the world do you mean?
Trevor: You see, MT's founder happens to be the last of the Time Lor-
Ginger: Ooooh, you mean like that guy in the French and Indian War?
Trevor: Erm...no, last of the TIME LORDS. Not the Mohicans. Anyways, our founder happens to be the last of the Time Lords - you know, like an alien - and MT is his way of preserving his heritage. 
Ginger: Wow, alien technology. Can it replicate food and stuff like in one of those Star Trek replicators?
Trevor: Of course it can.
Ginger: Sweet! Can it turn me into a princess? Living in a white castle and married to a charming young prince on a white horse and-
Trevor: -now that's just getting ridiculous. No. 
Ginger: O-oh, I see… but if he can’t do that, how does he do all that magical alien stuff and run this place?
Trevor: Oh, he has a sonic mouse at his disposal. And a sonic keyboard, too! 
Ginger: …you mean like in Harry Potter with wands and all that?
Trevor: …well~ something like that. He can really perform all kinds of miracles with them like getting rid of all those nasty MT bugs and dealing with those tricky codes by just one click of his finger!
The Sheqel: *looks at his keyboard and mouse* …I can? …Oh, yes, of course! Ain’t that magical? *toothy grin*
Ginger: Cooool~ Wait…how can he do all that at the same time? Isn’t it, like, impossible to be in more than one place at the same time?
Trevor: Ah, well, it’s all relevant, and a bit timey-wimey, to tell the truth. 
Ginger: …Uh-huh. Okay….So, uhm, what do you do around here?
Trevor: Ah, glad you asked! We travel through the vast animanga time and space with him and help him out in his various adventures! We’re his trusty companions! You know, the Cybermen help out in the forums, the Ood watch over the wallpaper section, and so on and so forth. You get the idea.
Ginger: Ah, I see. Oh, I was also told about some kind of rules I must follow around here…
Trevor: Yep! We call it the MT Policy, but really, it’s just another name for the rules established by the Animanga Proclamation. Read and follow those and you won’t get into trouble. 
Ginger: Oh, but if I don’t follow the rules…
Trevor: You get some warnings, maybe a restriction, or possibly even…banned. 
Ginger: O.o Banned? What exactly happens to banned members? 
Trevor: Well you see, here at MT we have a specialized team of Daleks to handle those situa-
“EXTERMINATE!” 
*Daleks materialize in all their mecha-like glory*
Ginger: Oh, ok, I see now....Wait a minute, what did you just say?! Exterminate?!
Trevor: Yep, that’s how they operate, is there a problem? 
*Daleks stare threateningly at the member and start to move in on her*
Ginger: What kind of site did I agree to join, what is this?! 
“EXTERMINATE!”
Ginger: Uwahhhh, wait, no, there's no problem, errr, I mean...VIVA LA MINITOKYO! 
*Trevor and The Sheqel watch Ginger flee for her life*
Trevor: ....I think we scared her off now. 
The Sheqel: *watches* Nah, she'll be back. 
Trevor: You think?
The Sheqel: *grins* What? Who can possibly resist all the adventures happening here? Oh, and me and my charming personality, of course.
Trevor: *stares* ....Right.
The Sheqel: *scratches head* Wait...so does this mean I have my own TV show?

The Mysterious Announcer Nobody Saw Coming: And don't forget to join us next time in the brand new adventure of The Sheqel and his companions, only here, on MT!
-----
We hope that you enjoyed this new addition to the MTM! Please let us know your thoughts by commenting!

------

D/ MOD LIFE
Brought to you by CyanideBlizzard!
http://i853.photobucket.com/albums/ab98/MT-Maigetsu/Cyan/AMinitokyoMoment1.jpg

------

E/ MEMBER COMICS!
Brought to you this month by TheCompiler, we bring you "MT-Vessels".
http://i853.photobucket.com/albums/ab98/MT-Maigetsu/TheCompiler/mtm3.png

------

F/ PLAY THAT FUNKY MUSIC!
Brought to you this month by Aiira!

http://i853.photobucket.com/albums/ab98/MT-Maigetsu/aiira/BoA.jpg
Artist: BoA
Album: Hurricane Venus
Release Date: August 5, 2010
Label: SM Entertainment

Track List
01. Game
02. Hurricane Venus
03. Dangerous
04. Stand By
05. My Electronic Piano
06. Let Me
07. Implode
08. Adrenaline
09. Ordinary Day
10. Don't Know What To Say
11. Romance

When someone says BoA one would think 'Bank of America' 'a BoA Constrictor' but today we're featuring the true 'Queen of Korean Pop Music' BoA Kwon.

BoA has been in the entertainment industry since she was 13 years old, the time when the Korean Media was only focused on debuting idols (1st generation idols H.O.T, S.E.S, FIN K.L etc). At the time no one would have thought that she would stay in the industry for 10 years & more.

Today we will feature her 10th Anniversary Album Hurricane Venus. Beginning with the first release Game--Let's face it the song was just eh. It wasn't the dance genre I was looking for, but after a few more plays the song actually grows on you. However, it wasn't as great as her other releases. Next in line is her real title track Hurricane Venus. I didn't feel bad about Game as people say "a bad beginning always end with a great one" and I have to agree, Hurricane Venus took the lead as soon as it was released. I'm gonna be honest, people probably bought the album thinking that the rest would be as great as Hurricane Venus and well, which leads us to the third song on the album Dangerous. It was the same electro-pop dance genre of music, and although she used the song to open her performances, it didn't reach the WOW! factor I was looking for. Fourth on the list is a ballad titled Stand By, which shows BoA's true capability with her vocals and let's just say it didn't disappoint... but where are the high notes? Fifth on the list is another electro-pop song titled My Electronic Piano. It was close to the first three tracks but without the dance feel to it. It's a combination of a ballad-electro pop kind of song and it didn't disappoint. Next on the list is Let Me. From the first beat you'd think this song should have been released on her American Album just because the beat didn't fit the Korean type. Once again the song was just in the eh category. Next is another ballad song titled Implode. From the title of the song I thought it was another dance track, but I was mistaken. The song finally reached the WOW! factor as for the first time in the album a song didn't include drums and all those electric instruments but a plain guitar background slowly blending into a piano. A great song to sing when your feeling lonely >;D. The eighth track Adrenaline returns us to the BoA back in 2005. She made a sharp U-Turn back to her roots of the real Electro-Pop Genre, and let's just say the song did not disappoint at all. Sometimes I wonder why she didn't choose this song as her title track. Next on the list is Ordinary Day. After a wide range of genres from Electric to Pop to Ballad, BoA includes a mid-tempo with a slight touch of R&B on her album. It's not a WOW factor but at least it deserves some attention. Second to last is Don't Know What To Say. For some reason this song reminds of how Jessica from SNSD sings ballad songs and let's say she didn't disappoint with another ballad on the list. Last on the list is a song titled Romance and it reminds of how old songs from back the day of my parents sounded like. Remember The Carpenters? It reminds me of their song Love Me For What I Am and I'm sure parents would love BoA if they hear Romance. A great way to end an album.

Overall the album was great and I`ll give it a 3.5/5 just because the songs were all over the place it was good alright but it wasn't the album I was anticipating.

Extras:
BoA: Hurricane Venus
BoA: Game
The Carpenters: Love Me From What I Am

------

G/ MANGA SPOTLIGHT
Written by srsn

http://i853.photobucket.com/albums/ab98/MT-Maigetsu/Alenas/mtm_issue32_exorcist.png
Ao No Exorcist

Satan’s son- an exorcist!?

My eyes are itchin’ to watch this series ever since it ended but haven’t the chance to do so because of university, but now I’m free, I managed to finish the series in 2 days and I must say it really made me stick to my seat asking for more.

So what’s in Ao no Exorcist? It’s a shounen anime where the main character – Rin Okimura, discovered that he was the son of Satan and when his foster father died because of being possessed by Satan, he decided to become an exorcist to Kick. Satan’s. butt! Hell yeah!

I must say this is one of the greatest shounen anime in this season. It has the excitement, drama, comedy and a dash of romance packed into one anime. It’s kinda similar to Fullmetal Alchemist in a way that Rin Okimura resembles Edward Elric while Yukio resembles Alphonse Elric. It is also in a way similar to Naruto wherein the main protagonist strives hard for his dream just minus the filler. Even though there are similarities, that doesn’t mean to say that it has no originality. Sure that this anime has the typical elements of a shounen anime but this anime can stand on its own. I mean Satan’s son kicking Satan’s butt, WTH is that!?

Well folks, you gotta watch this series while it’s freshly out. It definitely won’t let you down.

-----

H/ GET TO KNOW YOUR MT STAFF
This month we bring you an interview with srsn!
This month's interview was conducted by SnickerdoodleNinja

--------------
Snicker: What areas of MT do you work with most?
srsn: Wallpaper section, forum section as well as MTM. I'm not into scan section that much because I always mess up with submitting scans.

Snicker: I noticed you’ve submitted several wallpapers; how would you describe your style of walling?
srsn: hahahaha, my style of walling huh, that's a tough question. They say there is this sense of softness in my wall and how I color the clothes is recognizable - well I didn't notice that. I'd describe my style as scenic emotional walls that involves vectoring and painting. I'd usually familiarize myself with a particular anime first before I wall unless it's a really nice scan.

Snicker: Are there any members at MT that have inspired you or your artwork?
srsn: Kitten is one (for emotional walls), Nysha too... Also Tsunoh(for her recognizable style).
alenas too and trofi coz they support me. I think people who encourage me to wall are my inspiration to keep on walling.

Snicker:For the MTM, you usually write anime and manga reviews. Have you ever considered formally submitting a review to MT?
srsn: I would consider doing that if MT permits reviews for unfinished animes and if the format is somewhat flexible. I think for one to submit a review, the anime should be finished/completed if I'm correct. As for the format to be flexible, I mean that no scoring per category like Art, Plot. I want it flexible like how I write reviews in MTM.

Snicker:Can you share a bit regarding your site, Prismatic Realm?
srsn: It was just a sudden idea between me and alenas, when we suddenly thought let's make a site xD problem is we need a domain name and host which means we need to pay so I look for free hosting site where we don't need to pay domain name and hostings and since I know some basic CSS and HTML I coded it while she did all the text related stuff. Most of our walls are found there too. xD It was funny when we were thinking of its name coz there were so many that came to our mind and we had a hard time deciding.

Snicker: haha, how did you decide?
srsn:we list all the words we want and combine it.... I think Prismatic was from me while realm was from her or something like that. We're also planning to expand it to add more categories, not just vectors and walls but tutorials and extractions heheh

Snicker: Random question time! (If it wasn’t already random.)
srsn: hahahhaa sure thing

Snicker: What’s your favorite genre of anime/manga?
srsn: anything as long as it is not - Yaoi, Yuri, shounen ai, shoujo ai, and "pure" comedy with no sense of plot. Also include ecchi in the list that I don't want coz it's hard enumerating what I want coz there's too many.

Snicker: What's something that you've always wanted to try but never had the chance?
srsn: Bunjee junping and ...uh.......Killing cockroach - it's not that I don't have the chance to kill them but because I fear them so I can't come to bring myself to kill them.

Snicker: cockroaches are evil DX…If you could have any pokemon for a pet, what would it be?
srsn: Ninetails and mew! coz Ninetails looks cool while mew looks cute. I'd also take a snorlax for a pet pillow.

Snicker: What's the coolest kind of moustache?
srsn: none? hahahhaha coz I don't like moustache.

Snicker: LOL fair enough. Do you have anything else you'd like to see before we conclude?
srsn: I'd like to see some fireworks hahahaha! kabOOM LOL

Snicker: rofl! xD Though fireworks are a fun way to conclude, I realized...I meant is there anything else you'd like to add?
srsn: nothing anymore ^^

-----
That concludes this month's "Get to Know Your MT Staff!" Remember, if you have a member of the staff that you'd like to know more about or would like to submit a question, send it to (fireflywishes) via PM.
------

I/ FEATURED MEMBER

http://i853.photobucket.com/albums/ab98/MT-Maigetsu/Alenas/mtm_issue32_featuredmember.png
While Tsunoh hasn't been an extremely active member over the years, there is always a huge impact whenever Tsunoh submits a wallpaper piece. However, combined with Tsu's two recent submissions, as well as a brilliantly written guide in the art section of our forum, it's no wonder that Tsu has been chosen as our Featured Member. So what are you waiting for? Go check out some of Tsunoh's work!

Nominated by alenas, CyanideBlizzard, srsn, and SnickerdoodleNinja. Banner by alenas

-----

J/ PUZZLES AND GAMES
Time for those cute anime creatures to have a turn! This month we have a word Jumble for you! Good luck!

http://i853.photobucket.com/albums/ab98/MT-Maigetsu/firefly/jumble.jpg

Solution: And the secret word is...

------

K/ STAFF PICKS

Prussia - Rise of an Empire by Anime-SEED-Otaku
Prussia - Rise of an Empire by Anime-SEED-Otaku

"A very captivating combination of beautiful lighting, soft painting and composition that adds up to one dramatic scene."

chosen by alenas

Every DEATH Belongs To The Dead by singlemoon
Every DEATH Belongs To The Dead by singlemoon

Singlemoon's submission might be the most unique Halloween submission I have ever seen. Firstly, and probably most importantly, it's not orange! Which is something really refreshing coming from this type of wallpapers. Secondly, is also the way the scan was changed and incorporated into the art nouveau-ish frame.

chosen by Fran

Ore no Kamisama by singlemoon
Ore no Kamisama by singlemoon

"Vibrant, colorful and upbeat, it's a perfect combination on a romantic, shoujo wall!"

chosen by alenas

-----
Do you know of an item you think deserves more love? You can actually PM Mai-chan about it! Include the gallery item and a short reason why you think it's great. If Mai-chan also thumbs up, we'll feature it next issue! Just don't nominate your own gallery items X-P Cheeky cheeky!

------
L/ GROUP ADS

++Don't forget to "Like" us on Facebook!++

http://static.minitokyo.net/groups/userpageskindesigns.gif - This group consists of MTers who love making userpages and want to display them, and enjoy making others for MT'ers who cannot :) We are looking for volunteers who wish to help out making userpage skins.

http://static.minitokyo.net/groups/doujinshi-support-club.gif - Do you draw with pen, pencil, crayons, tablet or other media? Do you want to improve your skills or share your own talents with other people? Or do you just plain love doujinshi? Then this group is for you!

http://static.minitokyo.net/groups/vectory.gif - Love vectoring? Then, join this group! It features high-quality wallpapers and vectors, as well as tutorials for you to learn.

http://static.minitokyo.net/groups/oldsters.gif - A misc group for member over 18 and out of highschool to interact.

http://static.minitokyo.net/groups/paint-o-rama.gif - Because painting is IN.

------

M/ HAVE YOUR SAY!

Want to see your group advertised, we now request you send in your group as well as a short summary of it's purpose or current highlights. This will of course become far more useful that an icon alone. Also if you feel there is a group or a member worthy of nomination in the MTM again please PM it. Questions, comments, whatever, simply PM the MTM with the subject MYVOICE.

Remember the MTM is determined by you! ^^

Below are banners: featured member, featured group, a MTM writer and I <3 MTM banner (free for use by everyone).
Feel free to use these banners anywhere you want- signature, group page, userpage or even personal blog/ site! Please click them to get the hosting link.

http://img216.imageshack.us/img216/5404/featmemberuv5.gif http://img216.imageshack.us/img216/3351/featgroupum8.gif http://img178.imageshack.us/img178/5015/writeryo3.gif http://img528.imageshack.us/img528/4294/mtmlovekz7.gif

Looking forward to your company next month (and keep sending me PMs T.T)
From botchii, with love
Call me Mai-chan <3

------

N/ THE USUAL STUFF
All about the Mt-Maigetsu: requests, ads and features --> To know how to advertise and nominate your group or member you would like to see on the MTM!
The Policy --> A must read!
The Userguide --> For day to day living!
Forum guidelines --> Keeping it clean!
Common problems and their solutions --> Got you covered!

Visit HeadQuarters for more juicy goodness or contact your nearest friendly moderator.

Links compiled by LittleJonny100

==--== ==--==

(c) Mt-Maigetsu 2011; any part of the Mt-Maigetsu or in its entirety cannot be reproduced in other publications without prior permission from the author(s). If you wish to share the Mt-Maigetsu, simply share the url- thank you.

Signature
	Image(The Policy) A must read! (The Userguide) For day to day living!
(Forum guidelines) Keeping it clean! (Common problems and their solutions) Got you covered!
Visit HeadQuarters for more juicy goodness or contact your nearest friendly moderator.

MisaSasekage

MisaSasekage

War Queen

Awesome issue Mai-chan^^ Ah, I was featured >3 Great job everyone! >3 And congratulations Tsunoh! :)

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

Honestly speaking, this is by far one of my favorite issues of MTM. The diversity along with the Easter Eggs really help set it above so many of the other issues. Great job to everyone that was involved, and I hope that Minitokyo will enjoy this issue just as much as Mai-chan had making it.

Signature Image

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

*whew* it's finally out! Thanks so much to everyone who helped make this issue a success!

Signature Image

SnickerdoodleNinja

Retired Moderator

SnickerdoodleNinja

Snicker-Logical

Awesome issue! I absolutely love having the easter eggs. And congrats to Tsunoh!

put the cheese on the sauce on the lettuce on the meat...err, I mean great job everyone!

Signature Image

There's a skinny girl who lives inside of me that's trying to get out, but I can usually shut her up with cookies.
"Dance like no one's watching. Sing like no one's listening. Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt before. Live like there's no tomorrow."

Princess-Sophitia

Princess-Sophitia

Goddess of the Sea

Ah, how did I get in this issue? o.o
Oh yeah, I answered the question :o

What a great issue! ^^
Love you, Mai-chan~ <3
*kissu*

Signature Image "I know I'm not strong, but I'm cute!"- Italy, Hetalia: Axis Powers

Fran

Retired Moderator, Tagger, Linguistics

Fran

better than your faves tbh

Lol late plug but mai-chan, can you add my tagging guidelines thread there :D?

Signature ImageLatest submission: Trouble Makers
tag-liciousvector-wallers
Lol omg, click on quote in guestbook instead of spamming your own stuff, SMH

Princess-Sophitia

Princess-Sophitia

Goddess of the Sea

Mai-chan is really cool, I wonder what she's like in person ^-^

Signature Image "I know I'm not strong, but I'm cute!"- Italy, Hetalia: Axis Powers

Mt-Maigetsu

Administrator

Mt-Maigetsu

Hai Fran-sama! I added it in!

Love you too Sapphire-chan! *muah!*

Signature
(Forum guidelines) Keeping it clean! (Common problems and their solutions) Got you covered!

Princess-Sophitia

Princess-Sophitia

Goddess of the Sea

*huggles Mai-chan* Yay! x3

Stay cute and up-to-date :D

MisaSasekage

MisaSasekage

War Queen

Yay, Mai-chan :3

nekolalugo

nekolalugo

GOOD LUCK !! ^^

wow !
it's the great issue !

"Everyone never know me"

singlemoon

singlemoon

..keeping out the negativities..

*cough out blood*
I'm not seeing things am I? *refer to the Staff Picks*
Uwooo...sankyuu Fran-san and Alenas-san, and also to Mai-dono. *bows*

P/S: Just found out about MTM few hours ago. XD lol at MT Planet, thou I didn't watch Doctor Who, the soundtrack makes a great song intro. XDD
Thanks for all the Mai-dono and MT staffs' hard work again. *bows*

Signature
-in a place where lies and truth form an unbreakable bond-

Lol, poor Ginger xD
I must look at tsunoh's thread when I get time so that even i can make a wall or two..
And thanks for reminding me to read Ao no exorcist! I read some chapters and forgot to read the next :P
Thanks for another awesome issue Mai-chan ^^

Why die only once when you can die a little everyday

Sakura-Dust

Sakura-Dust

puppies that bite

Yes, collab option please! I had a conversation with a friend about how awesome are MT's updates and how well it's organized compared to other sites. Now it could get even better, yay hey~

Ao no Exorcist anime is better than the manga in my opinion XD The manga drags on with the Impure King, but the anime had an amazing plot that showed how deep brotherhood bonds go, it was amazing <3

lol @ the conversation about tagging. You even found the perfect manga to illustrate.

Signature

Tina18

Tina18

The view of these stars

Whoa, so much to read.
Voted YESSSS. XD
Great job everyone!

Rizacaga: Tina, Tina tell Sungmin to get Kyu's pants for me pleaseee.
My milkshake brings Saber to my bathtub.

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

best review yet ! I like the skits, but what I really like is the story that the staff did together pertaining to doctor who, that one was far better than "as the shout box refreshes" and I hope to see similar stories like these appearing instead ;) can't wait to read the next review :)

BuBbLeS!

Signature

SolemnSerpent

SolemnSerpent

"Fate, up against your will."

I agree with Cyanide - this is a fantastic issue of MTM, one of my favorites as well. And now, I will forever hear the Doctor Who theme song in my mind whenever I see Sheqel's username. //Who da' man?!

Also, congratulations to Tsunoh for being featured (that thread you posted is amazing!), and wow singlemoon, you're boss with Staff Picks, lol.

//crosses fingers for collaboration option

“I didn’t attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it.” —Mark Twain
“There's nothing wrong with you that reincarnation won't cure.” —Jack E. Leonard
Good Links: Tagging Guide || FAQ || Policy || "No Pixiv Allowed" || "If you're having girl problems, I feel bad for you son..."

UberDog

UberDog

I Walk Alone...

I have to agree with CB and SolenmSerpent this issue rocks! Compiler's comic was too funny. Great work fellow Minitokians.

...and who knew that Shaq was Not of this Earth?!? O.o

Knowledge and Time are the Keys to Wisdom.Signature Image

heart-sky

heart-sky

no one live for ever ^^

this so much XD

but it's very good issue :)

Be smiling always .... And forget your sorrows .... Do not care about the pain ... There is a beautiful tomorrow waiting for you

Alenas

Retired Moderator

Alenas

Gone.

I see the poll's looking good.... >D

Signature

Darthas

Retired Moderator

Darthas

レキシコン

I spent like 6 hours drafting a letter and it wasn't featured? fffffffff---------
Btw does Firefly look like that irl? ---> +10
Leaf destroyed the issue for me though.
That and the hall of shame wasn't added.
GR. Makes me wonder what the Xmas issue is going to be like, easter eggs were a different feel though I only found 1.

[20:54] Lexicon: I may be 3rd place in the popularity poll but at NASA, the # order is 3>2>1.
[20:56] DXBlair: its a placement poll..not a countdown idiot
[SIG design by Valuna]
Signature

Mt-Maigetsu

Administrator

Mt-Maigetsu

Quote by darthasI spent like 6 hours drafting a letter and it wasn't featured? fffffffff---------

Eeeeeeeeeeeh~ Mai-chan didn't get any letter from darthas otherwise she would have printed it!

Signature

MisaSasekage

MisaSasekage

War Queen

The MT Planet is hilarious <3

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 49 total items

Back to News | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.